[ 𝟎𝟑𝟒 ] 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐯𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐫, 𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰

Start from the beginning

Y/n laughed. "Oh, don't worry. I will try." She clicked the button and the elevator sound spread throughout the small area before she stepped in.

"Have a nice breakfast. You look so pretty, by the way. Love the makeup!" Amanda yelled as she stepped in.

"Thank you!" The doors closed and Y/n pressed the button to the floor she wished to go to. She waited a few moments before the doors opened back up and she found herself walking toward the bar.

As she reached it, she saw Diego and Klaus at a table, Five leaning against the bar as he ordered a drink, and a kid picking out food from the multiple silver trays they had out for people to choose from.

Y/n proceeded with going toward the bar and grabbing a/an f/c plate that they surprisingly had. "Huh. That's just luck." She plucked it from the pile and began to fill her plate with some breakfast items along with some fruit.

She headed over to Diego and Klaus and sat her plate down before moving back to the bar to grab some silverware when Klaus moved his hand to grab some of her fruit but was shocked by a/an f/c forcefield that was formed over it.

He jerked his hand back and shook it, yelping a "Christ!" before kissing his own hand. Y/n walked back with a smirk on her face as she returned with a fork and some napkins. "Hate when you do that."

She shrugged. "Old trick. Never fails." She sat down but realized she forgot something else. "Shit. I don't have a drink." She got up again and looked at the two who sat before her food. "Touch my stuff and I kill your firstborns," warned she and the girl turned back around as the two began a conversation, taking peeks at the food she had.

Once she arrived at the bar, Chet noticed her and walked up to the front of the bar. "How may I help you?"

"May I have a/an f/d, please?" Y/n requested as Chet nodded.

"One moment." He turned back around and she stood with her back to the bar for a moment.

"You look pretty," stated Five as he slid over beside her and rested his right arm behind her, but not touching—just resting on the bar. "I like your outfit and the makeup."

Y/n smiled. "Thanks. It's one I took from the mall last night but didn't show you. And, I stole the makeup from the store down the street."

Five nodded as he reached up and moved the shades from on top of her head and onto her face. "See you like the shades."

Y/n removed his hand and placed them back atop her head. "Yeah. Well, I wanted to go outside today and do something while we're here. I don't like being stuck in here."

He shook his head in agreement. "Yeah, I get you."

"Here you are, ma'am," Chet called out as he handed Y/n her drink with a straw in it.

"Thanks." she smiled gratefully and she turned to Five. "Did you get anything?"

He shook his head no and answered as the same little kid headed back over to the bar where the food was, "I was waiting for you to make sure you were actually awake and not dead, but I will now. I'll have a mimosa." Chet gave a slow nod before beginning to prepare his drink.

"Christ. What a dump," she heard the kid mutter under his breath as he picked up his second plate full of food and was about to begin moving back to his booth when he then saw Y/n. "Hey, cutie. Why don't you come and sit down with me?"

Y/n whipped her head towards him. "Learn to have some manners and grow a pair, then I'll talk to you," she spat back and the boy shrugged before going to a booth and sitting down. She scoffed under her breath before bidding Five a farewell and headed back to her seat.