Ezen: "I thought the same thing before but, i think it is normal. She is a human afterall. This might be her reincarnation."

Equinox shook her head. "This is not a reincarnation... It's something different. I have never seen something like that."

She knew that Anastasia was not normal when she heard that she is a ressurector. Because ressurectors are very rare to find nowadays...

The last person she met who used to resurrect people was. "Amara Dalton."

Ezen thought about it. "So... Are you trying to say that Anastasia is a reincarnation of Amara Dalton?"

Equinox again shook her head in no. "That's impossible! Amara was part of the descendants from the heaven. And the one who is born in that bloodline. They never get incarnate. But if someone..." Before she could speak. Her head started to pain heavily because of remembering the past.

Slowly little memories started to come in her mind making her more emotionally exhausted.

Ezen: "It's okay. Don't waste your powers in remembering the painful memories. You should also take rest."

Equinox nodded while touching her head.

Ezen: "But... When you finally remember. I would like to know everything in detail."

Equinox: "What do you want to know?"

Ezen: "What happened in 1400's? How did you died? And most importantly, what traitory you did that made you get punished for centuries?" No one ever told him about it.

Equinox also don't remember anything. "Even i forgot how i died. Maybe it is because i was staying in hell for many years. Maybe that's why my memories hazy. But if i see something familiar. I will remember everything."

Ezen took out a page that Anastasia gave him in the diamond palace. "You wrote this letter. Right?"

[Ezen i know that i am a traitor. But please I don't want to die. She is going to kill me. I don't know if i will stay alive or not. But whatever happens, just make sure to bring me back]

Equinox glanced at the paper. "Yeah. It is my handwriting."

Ezen: "Then what do you mean by "she is going to kill me" who was trying to kill you? Do you remember anything?"

When she heard about it. Equinox suddenly got a vision from the past.

In the first vision she was running from someone while being scared.

In the second vision. She hided in the closet and wrote a note to Ezen because she completly gave up.

In the third vision. Someone opened the closet and snatched her out. She could clearly hear her scream that time.

Equinox covered her ears again and took a deep breath. She was very frightened by the memory.

Ezen also understood it. That's why he told her to go in her room... And after she went outside. He glanced at Anastasia to check if she was asleep yet. And after taking reassurance. He left.

***

(Next Morning)

Anastasia was in a call with her mother because Ezen told her to stay with them for few days. That's why she came up with a perfect lie.

Anastasia: "Mom you don't need to worry... I am just staying with my friend for few days. Is it alright?"

Claudia was not buying it. "Oh really!? Then what is your friend's name?"