Hyewon already got her food and payed for it, Eunbi being next in line. She was about to pay for the food she got but Hyewon suddenly gave payment to the worker. Eunbi looked at the younger, confused.

"Hyewon-ah you don't need to do that every time... I'm worried you might think that I'm only eating with you for free foods...", Eunbi said when they were walking to a vacant table.

They both sat down, Hyewon took out her phone and typed something, showing it to Eunbi after.

"Its just how I am.. Besides its not even that expensive"

"If you say so... But let me buy you food too sometimes", Eunbi stated, Hyewon nodded and smiled at that.

***********************

The nine others soon got to the cafeteria and found Hyewon and Eunbi talking, or more like Eunbi talking Hyewon mostly nodding along. They greeted the two and went to get food.

Chaeyeon went lined up, seeing a familiar figure in front of her. The girl was the same girl she saw at the bus from earlier this morning. The other girl were behind Chaeyeon chatting.

She just stared at the girl back figure, remembering their encounter earlier. "That's why she's familiar...", Chaeyeon thought to herself.

She saw the girl walked away, her gaze followed the girl as her figure get drowned in the crowd of students.

"Chaeyeon? Earth to Chaeyeon! Chaeyeon-ah it's your turn already!", Yena tapped Chaeyeon's shoulder, noticing that the latter is zoning out. Chaeyeon flinched slightly at the sudden interruption of her thoughts.

"O-oh yeah right..", Chaeyeon lowly muttered and payed for her food. The other girls followed soon after her. They all sat on the table Eunbi and Hyewon got.

They all started chatting while eating their lunches, occasionally laughing at a funny thing Yena says. "By the way Eunbi-unnie, have you asked for Hyewon-unnie's number yet?", Wonyoung suddenly asked, causing the other girl to stop their conversations with each other and shift their attention to Eunbi.

"Yeah, I asked for it earlier...", Eunbi said, not looking up from her food. "Oohh then add Hyewon-unnie already", Yujin exitedly said. Eunbi glanced over at Hyewon before answering, "Yeah I will later...".

Hyewon was just silently eating her food while occasionally looking at the girls when something about their conversations interests her. They all enjoyed their lunch and finished eating. They came back to their respective classes and the classes for the day passes without much happening.

********************

A girl walked towards a modern house with automated gates opening for her. The girl entered and opened the door to the house, going straight to her bedroom. She put away her bag and changed her clothes to a more comfortable one.

The girl got out of the bedroom and entered her other room which contained all her games and books that she liked. As she entered the room, she sits at her gaming chair, relaxing her body on it.

The room was almost like a gaming roon on one side while a library on the other. One side contained all her gaming equipment, gaming consoles and cd, while the other side contains a whole bookshelf full of different kind of books.