"Correct- wanna play hide and seek!?" Alice suggests making me deadpan. That legitimately was one of my idea I was scared to say it out loud- I thought they'd give me weird looks or make fun of me. Idiot should have just said it.

"I'm down!" I agree quickly while a hand slips to my thigh. I put my hand over his and he smiles over at me. "Bet let's do it" Alex whips up.

"Who's goings to be it?" Charlie asks as we all start to stand. I hurry to finish my ice cream taking a spoonful and giving it to Foster who gives me a happy smile after.

"Not it" Alex touches her nose and we all follow close behind. "Yeah I'll be it" Foster huffs having been mid-bite when we all went to touch our noses.

Besides Charlie who was already done, we all rush to finish our ice cream. Stepping onto the structure ahead of us seconds later. "I'll give you guys a solid thirty seconds to hide" Foster's turns to look the other way as we throw away our cups and bowls.

"1. 2. 3." He starts counting. There's teenage giggling and laughing from us as we run into the wooden structure to hide. I look around frantically before climbing up some steps.

I laugh a little to loud when I spot Charlie climbing up the structure. Idiot is going to get hurt. I ran across a bridge, ultimately deciding to go back down. Weaving through the wood I was able to pretty much hide underneath the structure.

"27. 28. 29. 30. Ready or not here I come!" He shouts as I quickly bring my knees to my chest. "I'm not ready!" Alex screams making it so hard not to laugh. "To bad- it's ready or not for a reason!" he yells back as I cover my mouth finding it even harder to hold my laughs in.

There's some laughing from Alice and hers is followed by Foster's laugh. The sound of someone chaotically sliding down the slide are heard as Alice yells to herself. Well I guess that's one down and I don't have to worry about being the loser, so I don't care anymore.

I don't know why, but I was getting anxious. Like this was genuinely kind of scary. I was in a spot where I really couldn't see anything. So I didn't know who was close or anything.

"Charlie how the fuck did you get up there!" Foster yells little to close to where I was. His voice making me jump. He came out of nowhere. While he was distracted I climb out listening to Charlie laughing. "You're going to die getting down" he laughs at him as I crawl out of my cramped spot knowing Foster would see me if he walks by.

I snuck around another spot and hid inside a hut that was tall enough I could stand in. I press myself against the wall just incase. I was starting to consider walking out because my heart is racing, and I was this close to getting freaked out.

I didn't take my meds. I knew I forgot something. Idiot. "Fuck you!" Alex shouts and I chuckle hugging myself. "Where was she?" Her sister calls as I peak out a bit more to hear.

"Literally just in the tire swing" he calls back to her. I move to another side to peek around and see if I can see him better. I'm surprised when hes not there anymore. I swear he just was.

Giving up I step back to hide against the wall again. I attempt to be extra quiet, so I don't let him know I'm here. "Maybe I should just give in." My anxiety gets really fucking bad when I don't take my meds. Fucking stupid.

I don't want to ruin their day and I don't want them to have to deal with me, but at the same time I don't want them to think I'm pathetic because I can't play hide and seek.

I gulp and go around to look again still not seeing him. Arms wrap around me from behind and I jump my heart pounding a mile a minute.

"Sebastian?" Foster's voice dripped with worry. I lean forward trying to catch my breath. "Sebastian, are you okay?" He asks me again. He releases me and moves in front, straightening me up. My eyes widen and I look away.

"I'm okay, I'm just anxious" I tell him dropping my eyes to his shoulder. "That's not okay, why don't you go lay down in the grass with the others maybe that'll make you feel better. I'll come cuddle you as soon as I find Dalton" he coos kissing my cheek and squeezing me in a hug.

"Okay" I breathe out heavily refusing to tell them all I forgot my meds. Usually it would be obvious though so maybe I'm doing good. "I'll be right over, you tell one of us if it gets bad" he tells me and I nod stealing a kiss before hurrying over to the others.

"Where were you hidi-" Alex is cut off as Foster starts yelling. "I found Dalton!?" He shouts and we all run over to see him standing at the edge of the playground.

We surround him confused till he points. Sure enough in the distance was Dalton just sitting at the table we had originally been at.

By time we got over there Foster has his arms around me protectively. We didn't bother hiding our glares from Dalton who gives us uneasy smiles.

"I decided the playground was too dirty for me"

"But you like being dirty baby-"

"Charlie I swear to fucking god I will... you know what never mind"