chapter 36 | clogged

Start from the beginning

"Because I know she does it to eat and you don't. Also because you don't know you do it but you subconsciously swirl your tongue around my nipple and let your teeth graze it and you suck harder then her. I don't know how to explain it but yours turns me on and hers definitely doesn't," she says and I nod my head.

I go back to my mission.

I attach my mouth back onto her nipple and suck vigorously on it.

It takes a few seconds before I feel a burst of a lot more milk and Aulora sighing in relief.

"Thank you, baby," she says and I nod before sitting up.

When I sit you can see the bulge in my pants.

Her eyes zero in on it and she looks at me lustfully.

I lay back between her legs and move my face to her ear.

"You want to be fucked, don't you?," I ask her and she shakes her head.

"Nope, I'm not even turned on one bit," she says and I laugh.

"If I feel you soaking wet then your getting fucked if I don't then I will leave you alone," I say to her and her breathing comes to a halt.

I trail my hand down her stomach and into her shorts before I graze my finger of her slit. Of course she's dripping wet.

She moans when I graze her slit with my finger.

I turn my head back to whisper in her ear.

"Mm poor thing. My baby is soaking. Should I fix it and help her?," I ask her teasingly.

"Yes, sir, please," she says and I hum.

"But she lied to me maybe she doesn't deserve it," I say amusingly.

"Please," she begs.

"Beg more," I say and she sighs.

"Please sir, please I need you. I need something can't you feel I'm soaking wet. I need your dick in me so badly. Please," she begs and I get even harder.

"It's gotta be quick because we have things to do," I say and my voice sounds husky.

I pull her shorts down and pull my down.

"Just because I said quick doesn't mean I am not gonna fuck you hard," I say to her and pull myself out of my boxers as I slip them down.

I line myself up with her entrance and tease her by rubbing it up and down on her slit.

"Please don't tease me," she says breathlessly.

"God you soaked my dick already," I say as I look down as I rub my dick against her.

"Ahh, I'm so wet. Please," She says and I roughly plunge into her.

She scream out and fists the sheets.

I start to thrust into her quickly not giving her time to adjust to my size.

She moves her hands to my hair as she fists it tightly and I slam into her deeply and quickly.

"Fuck, baby it feels so good," she says as she pulls my hair roughly.

Her words cause me to speed up as I thrust into her so roughly and quickly that I can't even focus on anything.

I move my hand up to her nipple and circle my finger around it.

"Fuck," she moans out as she's sensitive.

"Dig your nails into my back," I say and my voice sounds hoarse.

I slam into her as she digs her nail into my shoulder causing the pit in my belly to tighten.