Chapter 26 getting rid of the body

It was entertaining to see what was left of the security officer and seeing her trying to fight off her fate but as always all security guards die here eventually. Mr. Afton knew this as he looked at what was left of Vanessa and decided that it was time to get rid of the evidence before the daytime employees come here,he couldn't keep the pizzplex and lockdown forever he still needed things to go well for his plan as he took control of a few S.T.A.F.F bots and started to take what was left of Vanessa and headed somewhere else in the huge establishment as computer screens flickered purple with a yellow bunny symbol on it before returning to normal as Mr. Afton continued to control the S.T.A.F.F bots that are taken what was left of Vanessa somewhere as he needed to figure out where to put where was left of Vanessa so don't nobody will find her. He knew he can't dispose of what was left of Vanessa like what his follower did so he needed to figure out what to do what was left of Vanessa before this whole huge establishment open up soon before anyone else comes.

That's what a thought came into Mr. Afton's head and he knew what to do of was left of Vanessa passing through hallways that showed many advertisements for the Glamrock band and its members including advertising the huge rides here as he make sure not to leave a trail behind continuing on the destinations that he was set on track as more digital screens flickered purple showing the yellow bunny symbol before returning to normal finally reaching the destination the doors automatically opened. The S.T.A.F.F bots that are carrying what was left of Vanessa when is side as he followed through using the computer screens after giving the command to stop Mr. Afton looked around seeing a bunch of empty animatronic shells of all of the Glamrock animatronics band members as he looked around trying to find something appropriate making sure that it is perfect to put what was left of Vanessa.

(" come on I know I saw it here. There's no way they got rid of it. I know it was here I saw it here now where is it? Come on I don't have so much time here. Here it is. I knew it would be here.")

Mr. Afton looked at the blue rabbit animatronic shell look to be in so much more better condition when the animatronic wearing that shell is. Mr. Afton then gave out another command as a pair of mechanical and simple arms and hands carefully opened the animatronic shell and placed in what was left of Vanessa and there except the animatronic shell head. Mr. Afton gave out one less laughter before the animatronic shell head is placed on and he turned away before saying the following.

" Tata Vanessa. Have fun in your new home no one will find you here."

The door automatically opened and then closed again leaving what was left of Vanessa in that blue animatronic shell for the rest of the day.