Chapter 7 closing time

Gregory continue down the maintenance hallway with Freddy as he hears this person that looks like his big sister of Vanessa calling out to him. Gregory knew that isn't Vanessa because she didn't use any of the nicknames that he knows of so there's no way that person isn't Vanessa and Vanessa's eyes are green they aren't hazel. Gregory continue to carried by Freddy he is told so much things of the pizzplex that even his big sister Vanessa didn't tell him about it really amazed him and he wanted to learn so much as possible but he knew that he had to find his sister Vanessa and had to get out because he was feeling tired.

Gregory felt Freddy stopping as there is a quiet notification in his head about some injuries that Gregory has on him and his systems and emergency protocols immediately told him to take the child to the first aid station that was close in the maintenance hallways it was standard protocol to follow this. Gregory immediately felt uneasy about this and before he could protest any further Freddy had already moved and shifted to the first aid station. Gregory felt odd that's Freddy took him to the first aid station as he knew that he had injuries but this felt odd in a way before there was any explanation of the sound of footsteps as he quickly went into the first aid station to hide as he saw the person that look like his big sister Vanessa but that wasn't her it was someone wearing her uniform and someone that looked exactly like her.

" Freddy!? You have to be lockdown! Dumb bear! Because you're so called accident,the place closing down for a week of maintenance. You are an idiot. Stupid bear."

" I am sorry officer Vanessa I do not know how I got here."

" whatever dumb Bear. Look we're halfway close and some dumb kid is running around here. If you see him report to me immediately and bring him to me as well. I have already told the rest of your idiotic friends. now back to your room immediately dumb animatronic bear."

Gregory watch as the fake Vanessa left as he sees that it's clear he left his hiding spot and went to Freddy as he saw the bear face totally saddened and hurt of what the fake Vanessa said to him. Gregory knew what is to be bullied like that as he went to Freddy and made him feel better by telling him that they had to go now hoping that will get his mind off things.

After some time had passed Gregory start it to notice that Freddy stopped. Gregory is curious as to why until he is taking out of the chest cavity again And it's placed on the floor as Freddy closed his doors to his chest cavity as he started to explain.

" I am sorry. Gregory but my recharge cycle was not complete when we met. I must head inside this recharge station here. Do not worry you can contact me on your Fazwatch. I must go now be safe Gregory."

Gregory watched as Freddy into the recharge station and he continues his journey. Gregory felt exhausted after he escaped three out of the main four band members and got out of the security office as he stepped outside of a pair of red doors. Gregory then hears a familiar robotic voice speaking of the following.

" attention everyone the pizzplex is now closing. Please make your way to the fun lobby and don't forget to sign some waivers on your way out. Don't forget to also stop by our gift shops to pick up some neat accessories and merchandise. we are sorry for what it happened at the show Freddy and the gang up put exhausted and will need a week to have scheduled maintenance. have an awesome night and we'll see you all next time. Initiating night time protocols."

Gregory  witnessed as the doors had automatically closed leaving a cartoon versions of Freddy staring back at him as he goes to the other side of the lobby seeing cartoon cut outs of the whole band there and a music box and gifts box combination. Gregory  went towards it and started turn in the handle as music came out of seemingly nowhere as the box open up revealing a lobby pass and he took it.

Gregory then heard Freddy's voice coming from his Fazwatch as he explained that he needed to upgrade his pass in order to get to the rest of the pizzplex. Gregory then spots the S.T.A.F.F bots also going out on patrol as he noticed that Chica is also here as he gathers his courage and feels the adrenaline going to his body as he made his way without alerting anything to his location once making his way to a gift shop that he spotted. Gregory got the free gift which is a very bad hippo magnet which he used on the machine that ate his pass after scrambling it. Gregory finally had his pass back but it was a daycare pass now as he headed towards the daycare.

Gregory manage to get into the daycare though he was surprised to see that the lights were on,the lights weren't normally on whenever the pizzplex is closed. Gregory didn't notice that something is in the ball pit with him as he is picked up and he hears a familiar voice but it sounded different and glitchy.

"̵̛̮͓̲̮̠͕̹̤͈͎̩͇̾̾̉́̉̉̋͒̆̽͛̀́͠ ̷͓͂N̶̨̛̺̰͚̦̣͓̟̼͎̂̎͊̆̓͌͠ī̶̛͔̟̮̼̲̿͒̃͂̌͝ͅg̷̺̩̺̝̯͓͕̜̃̌̓͛̈͛̓͒͘h̵̛̺̹̰̥́͒͛̈́̈́̀̈́t̶͕̜͈̙͉̤̦̝̟̻͈̼̋͛̃͜ş̵̧͔̯̞̹̠̙̰̩̤̬̻̀̑͋̾̐͠t̴̢̨̨̳͔̩̦̣̮̘̜̱̀͒̉a̷̛͓̮̓̔̑́͑̃̏̃́̿͆͘r̶̹͖͌̔!̷̡̼̩̰̗͇̺̭̘̈́̑͛̑̑̏ ̸͉͕̱̰͙̟̮͚̩̤͔̜̅̀͌̈́̀̿͗̈͗̔͠͠͠Ẏ̸̨̛̘̳̙̣̭͕̹̉̈͛̓͑͌͊̓̆̽͗̕ỏ̷̬̺̳̼̥̗̪͎͛̀̆̅̏̎͂̃̿͌̈ų̶̡̙̝̖̜̣̗͓̝̖̳͎̗̈́̎͐̿̉̓̊͜ ̶͚̺͌̂͛̾͒̅͝ç̴̧̛̭̣̳͙̺̑̔̿̍͋̓̃̈́̋͑̀̒̌͜͜ạ̷̧͍̰̭̗͔̤̪̝͒̃̃̈́̄͑͜͜m̷͔̊̓̀̑͐̊͘e̷̡̨̧͔̖̜̙͙̟̩͎̯͓͖̖̿̀̉̂̎͒̀͋̈́̽͑̚ ̷̨̧̢̧̗͖̪̘̯̭̺̂ḃ̵̠̘̖̭̩̠̝̏̂̿̔̒̌̋̂͒̽̽͋̽̐a̵̡̡̱͎̰̗͈̙͕͕̲̮͓͛͐̏̀̒̽͊͋̓͂͐̀͋͘c̴̨̠̫͎̓̀͘͜͝k̶̨͖͇̲̻̘͉̞̭̙͔͓͖̟̝̆̃̄͗̾̏͌͑̋͛͐!̶̡̻̫̹̆̈́́̈͂́̏́́̔̕ ̶̡̢̗͙̼̠͚̺̊͐̓̑̋͐́̚W̶̢̻̙̹̼̻͙̯͖͚̮̦̆̓͜͜͜e̶̛͖̹̯͇̥͍̮̣̺̓̾͆͒̏̓̌̓̈̍̓̈͠ ̸̞͇̝̜̟̺̩͊̐̊͌̎͒̅̈́̌͋̀̐̌̕ṁ̴͓̟̫̭͈̣̩̯̋̍̽̈́͜ͅǐ̷̲̯͙̞̥̥̦̜͈̅̌͝͠ͅŝ̴̨̛̛̹̱̙̥̠̻̻̭̩͕̯̮̃́̈́̒̕͝ͅͅs̴͙͚̣͍̑̑̔̅̌̂͛̿̈́͠͝e̵̡̗̣̺̬͍͚̥̘̙̙̭̖̳̩͑̍̃͆͌͘d̸̢̝͔̠̖̦͕͓͛̾ ̶̨̨̹̩̼͖͇͚̰̝͖̟̬̠̲̿̽y̵͉̰̻̘̔ò̶͓̖͓̪̣̒́̒͂͗͂͋̃͋ǔ̶̧͖͔̺͕͈̥̪̌͐ ̸̢̭̤̤͔̘͍̤̭̙̍̊̄̒̐͒ͅs̴̨̢̨̲͎̬̮̲̽ͅǫ̷̓̐̈͂̌͝ ̸̧̘̗̭͕͍͕̱͍̲̻̜̬̞͔̂̅̏͛̍͑̊̓̃͠͝͝m̴̧̟͇̙̗̖̟̳̖̭͇͙͓̭̀͆̈̃̅̿̇͊͊̏̊͑ͅü̴̘̬̬̩̟͖͕̦̮̐͝ͅç̸̧̧̨̡̬͙̯͍͉͓̳͓̉̎̅͌͂̂̒̂͋̃͌͒͊͘͝ḧ̸̪͎́̓̓̐̃͜!̴͔̘̌̍"̷͕͖̻̊̑͋͐̐̚ͅ