Chapter 5 clingy behaviour

Gregory came back to the daycare with his big sister Vanessa as he went through the slide like he usually does he remembers that the daycare attendant gave him the nickname Nightstar it was honestly really good nickname both Sundrop and Moondrop agreed that it was the best one for him as he came through the other end of the slide back into the ballpit he was honestly shocked that he is picked up quickly by the daycare attendant as they were happy to see him both Sundrop and Moondrop are excited to see him again as they bought Gregory to a table and brought out some games to play with. Gregory play many games with the daycare attendant as they continued to have a protective and loving look as they played with their nightstar both Sundrop and Moondrop continue to play when they spotted a kid wanting to play with Gregory as they saw their nightstar almost agreeing before they picked him up and took him somewhere else to play with them.

Gregory felt confused as to what is happening as he is place down on a different table as the daycare attendant brought some other games to play with their Nightstar as they didn't want any other children to spend time with him they want him all to themselves without sharing they didn't want to share as both Sundrop and Moondrop brought out a puzzle to play with Gregory and started to play that puzzle that they brought out to play with him. Gregory is confused but didn't question it as he continue to play the puzzle with the daycare attendant as they make sure that no other children when your nails get in the way with them spending time with their Nightstar they want to spend all their time with him both Sundrop and Moondrop are enjoying spending time with Gregory then it became naptime. Once again the daycare went into it nighttime state as the figure is standing right behind Gregory that's something is different about the figure the fifth the figure has soft pink eyes now as all the other kids were already put to sleep the figure gently picked up Gregory and took him somewhere else.

Gregory felt comfortable as the figure took him some away from all of the kids and sat down crisscross applesauce still holding Gregory. Gregory shifted a bit as he is leaning against the figure only for that figure too tightly but gently put him back in the leading position that he is in. Gregory felt the tight grip but he also felt the gentleness as well as he drifted to sleep. This happens all the time whenever Gregory enter the daycare as the daycare attendant becomes clingy to him both Sundrop and Moondrop make possible to spend all their time with Gregory and only Gregory as they did so many things when it was play time by play so many games like puzzles, colouring, putting googly eyes on the pictures and other things as well, once it became naptime Gregory is immediately taken by the figure and is in the figures embrace as he listen to lullabies and bedtime stories by the figure. This happened for a while now but none of the staff didn't care about it.

It was soon closing time and everyone started to leave the pizzplex as well as the daycare as Gregory sees Vanessa waiting for him. Gregory starting to pack everything that he has done as he gave out some of his drawings to the daycare attendant and this made them feel happy both Sundrop and Moondrop looked as Gregory said goodbye.

" bye-bye."

Gregory then hears a new voice that sounds all weird and glitchy but at the same time familiar.

"̸̨̧̬̻̘͔̻͋̎̑̽̈́̃̾̀̓͌͐̌̉͜ ̸͕͇͈̀̽̾̈́̎̀̚g̷̡̱̪͙͕̊̓́͋͐̕̕ơ̴̧͚̮̦͔͓̻̤̞̯̰̺̰͖̈́̓̑́ͅơ̴̡̲͎̲̝̙̼̽͑̈́̀̈̓̓̈́͂̕̕͜͠d̶̡̢̪̳̩̣̰̭̬͔̏̾͛̇̾͑͊̈́̊͆ͅb̸̢͖̩̎̆̋͌͊̎̈̊́͐̈͌͝͝͝y̷̡̧̥̱̩̼̜̬̩̦͈͍͌͗̉̚ȅ̶͚̬͍͍̒͐̈́̎̍̅̀̒ ̵̨̘͉̜̠̻̔̓͒̇̔̾̇̓̅̃ͅo̵̫͔̻̅͌u̷̧͉͚͙̝̞̘̦̺̹̩͙̖̅̎̇̿̍̒̑̉̎̃̕̚ṛ̷̡̘̦̹̘̻̻͉́̍͆̈́̏̌͋̒̀̽̔̚̚͝ͅ ̷͈͚̆̀͂̆̀̐̓̍̔̿̇͠͠p̴̹̣͚̤̘͍̞̟̗̠̗̼̿̋͘ŗ̴̛͙͎̭͌̓̈́͋͂ḙ̷̺̄̔̏͌̔͐͌̾͐͐͝c̷̨͔̱͚̟͖̬̟͚̮͋̈̎̊̀̈͠i̵̧̱͚̙̤͉̙̎̆̕͝o̵͖̙̩̻̫͍̖͉͚̒u̴̡͚͖̓͑̐̅͆̅͋͒s̸̟͓̖͓͓̜̿́ ̴̢̗̹̮́̔͛̿͌͑̕͝͠ả̸̛̭̼̼͎̥̱̗͍͔͎̻̤̲̓̉͌n̸̰̰̤̰̥̠̗̺̰̎̈́̅̇̍̊̅̇̈́͋̔̑̓́͠ḑ̷̙̦̜̩͇̤͉̪͙̹̦͗̾͘͠ ̵̘̼̆̈́͗̎̅̓̃̈͐͗́̏̓̕b̷̡̟̖̘͇̦̆́̾́̅͗͜ͅȅ̷̹̮̗͛̽̅͂́̔̚ĺ̴̗ǫ̸͈̼̘͕̔͋̋͒͑̽͒͜͝͝ͅv̸̳̘̣̱͙̱̱̖̤͚͙̫̞͇͙̑̀̓e̶̛̤̖͔͈̼͌̃̀͛́̇̾̍̈́́̋̀̚͜͝d̸̨̢͓̭̝̞͋͐̽̃ ̵̛̖̣̖̬̜̈́͛̉̑̔̌̉̂̏͊̉͘̚͝N̴̢̛̛͙̦͔̭͖̤̖̱̥̟͕͙̘̫͌̒̓͗͐̔̒̓̿͝͠i̷̧̻̹̩̹̙͂̈́͌͆͑͛̍̔̾̑̄̉̅́͝g̵̨̛̖̻̼̗͕͍͛̈́̎̌̓̒̂̓̽́̐̍ĥ̴̝̮̖̩̩͕t̴̖̭́̎̀ͅş̸̝̥̮̪̱̼̲̦͗͗̾͝t̸̛̮͇͙̗̣̥́̐̈́̇̄͋̀̇͜͠a̸̡͖͚͓̲̫̝̥̟̾̑͋͗̂̒̎̎̆̈́͊̄͝r̷̼͚̯̱͙͇̥̙͈̰̹̾̈́̊̚̕~̷̨̢͕̣̭̩̰̙̞̣̗̭̘͐̏͛̍̐̓.̷̡̡̛̖̣̺̣̙͐̔̀́̎͊̈́̔͝͠"̵̨͕͚̪̯̯͇̳̰͓̣̞͕͙͂̊͊͜͝