Chapter 17 pieces of a puzzle

Freddy waited until Vanessa had to waking up but he can't tell when it would happen. Freddy need to figure out what is happening tonight it's like pieces of a puzzle that he almost had but perhaps Vanessa could put some more information so that extra pieces could be provided in the puzzle.As he was able to get Vanessa to the first aid station in time but Freddy still need to figure out what is happening tonight and he knew that Vanessa has some answers,perhaps they can exchange information of what's been happening tonight. Freddy had managed to fix his damages but he still need to find out where Gregory is and hopefully that he is safe he also need to figure out what happened to his friends why are they hunting down a child then not supposed to do that it wasn't in their programming to hurt anyone only to restrain and incapacitate intruders but that was it.

But after tonight at Freddy seeing his friends going to hurt a child something is wrong There have to be something doing this is the only explanation as to as to why his friends were doing this something must've tampered with the systems because that was the only explanation he could to think of. Freddy has a suspicion that must've been the bunny lady that he heard Gregory mentioned even though he knows well that there is no bunny at the pizzplex anymore but still it was the only thing that he could think of. Freddy he need to waited for officer Vanessa to wake up so that they can exchange some information.

(" where ever you are Gregory... I just hope you are fine.")

There was a slight stinging sensation until Vanessa woke up and she looked seen as she was in the first aid station. The last thing that Vanessa remembered is that she found a way to escape that horrible and just messed up animatronic rabbit and headed to the maintenance always then she blacked out. Vanessa realize that her injuries are treated but she couldn't figure out how she needed to find her little brother Gregory as she got up stretching her muscles a bit and proceeded to head out of the first aid station when she bumped into Freddy.

" sorry about that Freddy. What happened to you!? You look terrible I hope nothing bad happened. Look have you seen my little brother Gregory. He better not be in any danger. Look Freddy there's this person looks like me she's been using her similarities to me to hack into everything and adding in something pure evil. She may look like me but our personalities are very different!."

" Office of Vanessa I believe you. I have been with your little brother Gregory and he's been telling me there was this person that look like you but he told me that you and his fake Vanessa that's what he calls her a very different. And I believe him because this phoney has the complete opposite personality of you she is very evil. And her eyes are hazel coloured instead of your normal green ones. But I have lost Gregory and I do not know where he is, perhaps we should exchange some information in order for us to figure out what is happening tonight."

After some exchanging of some information it was pretty clear that the pieces of the puzzle is starting to come into place but there was still some missing pieces. Freddy and Vanessa decided that they needed to get something to defend themselves since Freddy is still not working at full capacity so they had to defend themselves as they decided to get a party pass from Chica's room they had to use the elevator that belong to Roxy because all the others were out of order. Once inside the elevator the jingle that the band would do every time when a big show would start began to play until it reaches its destination and open up and Freddy and Vanessa stepped out of it until they heard crying and recognized who it belong too. Freddy decided that he would go in as Vanessa stayed behind as he enters seen Roxy see there crying  as she stopped to see Freddy.

" Freddy!? Get out of my room!! You know what forget it I'm heading out. I'm gonna get that kid. That little coward won't get away for me this time. Because I'm the best!!!"

Freddy watched as Roxy left and Vanessa came in she was shocked that Roxy would say that so hurtful about a child she wasn't supposed to say that and she wasn't supposed to be so full of herself either. Then that's when Vanessa including Freddy noticed her look like and waited until she left. As they look like Vanessa left Freddy and the real Vanessa went to the other green room and got what they were looking for as they quickly headed out of Rockstar Row and headed to a need to go to get what they needed to defend themselves.