Chapter 16 you are home

Gregory woke up in the bed not realizing that his injuries are treated as he got up feeling shaky. Gregory rubbing his eyes as he still felt shaky but he managed to get out of the bed the lights are dim making it comfortable for him to sleep since he was out for that long. Gregory looked around his environment trying to figure out what he is,he look to see that there was a desk and there was a gift box on there but it looked a lot bigger than the one that he was normally used to seeing. Gregory felt the gift box it is bigger than what he normally saw as he felt the wrapping on it, it became clear that the gift box was newly wrapped as he carefully removed it as he open the gift.

Gregory is speechless when he realized inside it is some clothing for him and he looked around making sure that no one saw him as he carefully picked up the closing and started to change his clothing. Gregory felt the new clothing on him and it felt amazing as he noticed a mirror and decided to look at his new clothing. Gregory looked at his new clothing realizing that he is wearing a shirt that is white except for letters on it reading superstar daycare with red colouring, and he is wearing comfortable and soft leggings that had the pattern of rainbows on it, Gregory is also wearing some brand new socks that had a starry night pattern on it and it was really soft as well.

Gregory felt cosy as he didn't realize that something is staring at him. Gregory felt a strange sensation of tiredness again but it wasn't enough to make him go to sleep though he still needed to find out how he got here and wherever here is. Gregory began to walk but realize that his legs and feet felt like jelly as they began to wobble it took him a while to stabilize his whole body he still didn't notice that something is staring at him,they didn't want him to leave and they knew the exit into the room that they bought Gregory but they weren't gonna let him get there.

They just wanted to hold Gregory tightly and stroke him in a soothing way until he falls asleep in their arms. That thought alone made them feel so much of their platonic love for Gregory reach all the way up to them as they started purring uncontrollably but they have to control themselves no matter how badly they want to hold and touch him so badly with their platonic love clawing away at them. They noticed that their Nightstar left as they carefully make sure not to make any sound once they found him. Gregory try to fight off this strange feeling of tiredness as he hears purring as he turns around and season nothing behind him as he continues to find the exit.

But then the sound of jingling bells continue to follow Gregory as he always turns around but sees nothing there behind him but the sound of jingling bells still continue to follow him from behind.This send a wave of fear through Gregory as he tried to find the exit then the sound of jingling bells stopped it felt like whatever is following him was right behind him. Gregory turn around to see only for him to be grabbed and then struggle to break free from that grasp. Gregory try to get out only for the grip to tighten up even further the more he struggled to get out.

Gregory felt how familiar this is even though he can understand why it felt familiar then he felt it stroking him gently and soothingly. Gregory felt that's strange sensation of tiredness coming back as he tries to fight it off but couldn't as the gentle stroking made it difficult for him to fight it off as he felt his eyelids closing and he hears voices weird and glitchy pulling him to sleep.

"̴̦͍̗͖̺̺̗̱̩͛̀͒̑̀̈́͋͆̍́̈́̌͘ ̷̧͚͙͉͚̘̫̘̲̄̔͑̈́͠r̷̢̦̝̤̳̻̟̽̑̋̂͊̆ͅê̶̡͚̗̼̬͈̪̪͓̐ĺ̸̗̠̬̗͇͇̽͑̒̐̀͊̊͌͌̏̊͠͠͝a̵̡̩͚͈͗̃̊x̸͉͇̟̖̳̟͚̻̦͍̟̖̾͊͆̑̓̈̔̓̚ ̷̛͎͉͓̩͇̾̇̉́͛̄͜n̸̡̛͓̜͙͔̮͈̼̰̗͓̆̓́̐͗̋̃̃̒̽̋͊̂͝ȏ̸͖̇̄̌̈́̉͗̚w̸̯̙͖̙͐͛̓͒̕͜ ̷̰̜̿̀̽̂́̏͊̈́͝N̵̨̛̯̰̣̥̻̮̱̫͒́̌̀̇̃͛̆͑̕͝ḯ̴̦̀͊̽͆̐̀g̵̝̰̞̜̠̹̟̣̯͚̤̯̀͌̅̂͒̒̊̓̆̍̀̉̏͠͝ḫ̷̠̟̥͊̓̆̾̃t̶̢͉͉͇̳̤̣̝̜̹̳̙͔̭͒̎̌͂̂́̅̕͝͝s̵̡̮̜̖͍̺̦͖͚͂̅̆t̴̻̙͈̟̣͇͇̳͉̰͐̍̈́̋̈́͜a̵̧̨̬̯̤͓̫̤͉̠͛̅̏͑̕ř̷͉͒̅̿̓̽̚~̷̬̏̀̉́̏͌ ̴̛̰͎̞͓͙͈̹͉̼̬̎͊͊̐̌͌̑̆͑͊̅T̷̡̛͉̪͍͓̝̖͆́͂̀̀͊̚͠͝h̶̡̧͎̩͉͙̲̹̜̺͓̯̻̊͛̏͂̐͐̄̓̔̾͜͠ę̷̢̤͙̳͈͓̬̰̝̱͑͋͑̅̔̈́̔̚r̷̨̧̺̱̫̹̦̥͖͚̦̯̤̙̆̌̋̀͒̃̉̈̊̒̏͋̋͝ͅe̶͕̮̭̾͗͋̍̐͐͐̀̕̚̚͠'̸̧̛̤͎̔͌̆̔̋͑͌ś̸̢̨̟̫͚̜̠̮͚̺̝̮͈ ̷̡͚̦̦̩̭̱̱̥̼̝̼͑̌͜ñ̵̨̛̛̠̭̪͇̲̮̱̘̜̟̞̠̣́̍̈́̑͊̅̀́̆̑̾̀ǫ̸̺̙̩̺̣͈̲͎̠͈̳̖̮̾͌͛̆̿̀̆̆̍̉͘͝͝ ̷̡̡̛̯̱̰̥͉͇̘̮̣͎̖̫̔́̀̏́̌̇̎̈́̈́́̈́̏͠n̸̨̬̤̤̥͌͋̎̊̑̚͝͠e̴̢̢̯͖̗͉̯͚̫̟͕̒̀͛̈́e̶͎̯̻̓͑̋̋̓͌̎̃̅͌̎̓̃d̴̺͍̺̤̖̊̊̓͗̚͝ ̶̤̼̙̗̙̲̼̜̱̟͎͐͊͑̔͋̚͝ţ̵̹̥̯̮͔̹̦͂͜o̸̰͆́̏̐̀͝ ̷̨̡̬̲̝̖͈̄͗̀̋̓́̃͋͛̕͝f̸̯͕̝̼̻̺̃î̷̢̨̲͉͚͇̦͛̋̈́̿g̸̡̡̫̥͈͎͎̞̩̥̼̞̒ͅh̵̨̡̘̯̭́́̆͂̇̃̑̄̏́ͅt̴̲̮̰̠̪̱̯̣̜͓͉̙̿͗ ̷͓́̆̓̉̎̕y̶̨̜̗̘͎͕̳̰̪̰̬͒͑̍͊̽̓̓̀̓̀̆̍̋̃͑ơ̷̡̢̛̜̫̩̪͑̐͌̀̓̈́̓̆̌͠͝u̸͉͗͗́̏'̷̡̝̺̭̝͍̙̟̺̰̤̰̤̫͒̇̽͆̐̈̃̌͐̂̑̏̆͊r̵̹̠̭̭͇̭͉̠̟̀̀̔͐͒͌̆è̷̛̟̩̙̹͕̼͇̺͙̻͕̏̋̎̆̋̒͆̚ͅ ̴̙̠̗͈̞̺̞̬̺̞̊͋̾͋̋͘͝f̸̡̛̝̜̘̰͎̈́̀͑̈́͝͝i̷̡͉̻̟̤̘̘͍̠̙͔͈̬̓n̶̢͎̜̭̱̗̤̮̻̺̓̚à̴̢̨̗̘͕̠̥̭̞̼̹͍̩̎̍̈́́́͛́̆̀͠ͅļ̸̛̛̲̬̓́͐͊́͋̈́̀͌͘l̵̞̭̫͚̦͇̤̻̲̜̈́̆͌̋̈̿̈́̄͐͐̚y̵̡̢̛̜̭̠͍̗̠̼̩̫̙̾̋́̔̊̀̑̌̿̃̓͘̚͠ ̶̢̛̰͇̥̬̗̞̙̤̠̻̲̬̻̂͌̀̐̐͂͊ḩ̷̦̭̦͈͉̘̜͕̻̱̗̌͒̈ǒ̸̧̪̞͈̳̬̥̓̎̏̕͝m̶̙͍̌̿͒͐ȩ̶̡͈̭̥̖̺͆͛̋̋̐̂̕̚͜͠ ̶̰̲̤̗͇̥͉̠̭̠̈̾̅͒̾̌͋̆̈́̕͜n̷̻͈̜̒̏͑̽̒̈́̍͛̈̔͘͠o̸̠̫͚̱͕͍͔͈̰̹͇̲͛̄͊͂̒ͅẉ̸̡̢̛̝̬̗͉̭̤̾̐̓̃̃͊͊͊̑̽̊͒́̀.̶̨̩̹̺̯̩̞̺̩͓͖͉̋̓̋͊̈́̋ͅͅ"̶̧̛͚̜̣̦̹̭̄̀̊́͗͂̍͆͘͝͝͝͝