Chapter 18 New target

It was infuriating to say the least he couldn't take it. Things are not going to plan and that's what made him frustrated as he continues to move within the systems he can't help but get frustrated with it and to make matters worse his follower isn't doing well,this is just making him irritated as he continue to move within the computer systems he needed to find a way to vent out his frustrations. He need to come up with a new plan because things were starting to fall apart and it needed to do something fast but it was frustrating since he couldn't use his body like that again it was obviously clear that his body still needed to be recharging as he use some of the S.T.A.F.F bots to put his body back in the recharge station in the underground hideout.

Now all he can do is just go through the systems and figure out what to do next for the plan how he hated being trapped in this digital state but it did come with some advantages so he couldn't complain all that much but it was still irritating because things were starting to spiral out of control and he didn't know what to do. As he goes throughout the systems checking the security cameras in the pizzplex it was the only way for him to gather information of what's happening in this huge establishment and he had to admit that some of the new owners of the Fazbear entertainment that he had created with his former partner did some impressive things that he had found quite amazing. If he was being honest with himself he was quite jealous of how this entire huge establishment had gotten so popular then all of the other previous locations of its brand.

" Focus right now William you can't get distracted. Still I probably should've added in some food courts to my all other older locations. I need to check on Vanny soon but now what do I do. I already lost a kid and my vibe was just already working its way through the systems of this entire establishment. But still now that I've lost my current target everything is falling apart in my plan. Unless I change targets!!!"

That was a good idea for him, he will change and find a new target after all they can't have the security guard of this establishment telling the rest of the employees here what's been happening tonight. He still couldn't believe that she got away but that didn't matter she was his new target and his followers new target as well. And all of the others targets as well he's pretty sure he'll find a kid some other time but for now it was time to deal with that security guard once and for all.

As he goes through the digital systems of this huge establishment to give out the orders of what to do next for his new target to be terminated and probably to get rid of the body. Then he had to tamper with some other things so that no one will figure out what happened to the security guard that went missing in here. He laughed manically to himself as he went off to give the orders to finish off the security guard.