Chapter 11 you don't have control over us as you thought

Vanny couldn't believe what is happening right now. She took a step back this isn't meant to happen something is right as she continue to step back gasping for air after she was nearly choked to death still don't understand what is happening as many thought ways through her head. She noticed that the brat that she had captured closed his eyes but she couldn't do anything as the figure got close to her and she backed away slowly even though she could barely breathe at the currently. The figure noticed her knife on the floor and kicked it away as they started to come closer to her they knew she is terrified of them but they didn't care they just wanted to finish off what they started so that she cannot hurt their Nightstar.

The figures started to growl at the bunny lady as they got closer,they want to destroy her, terminator her that she will never hurt their Nightstar again they think it would happen to her they didn't care this was going against the protocols as they ignore them so many times the fact the protocols in their program seems to be glitching out when it happened and in the colour purple as well came with it but they didn't care as they continue to get closer to the bunny lady wanted to continue the punishment that they were doing without any regret. As the figure got closer the bunny lady started to beg for her life but it was also different in the way.

" enough of this! This isn't what I ordered. My orders are to get the dumb brat. Or to bring this dumb kid to me. What's going on here?"

" naughty rabbit! Why would we ever listen to you. You don't have control over us as you thought. You hurt our Nightstar and you must be punished for that. Good night naughty rabbit."

Vanny is scared now she has never been scared of this place but now she is.she doesn't have so much control as she thought she did. The figure started to come closer to her getting ready to pounce but luckily for Vanny she was able to escape as she spotted a vent shaft ever decided she unfortunately however dropped a remote that the figure picked up and growled and started to destroy the remote once it was completely in pieces the figure is still angry that the bunny lady got away. Before the figure could do anything a voice in the head managed to speak.

(" relax. Getting frustrated won't do us any good. We'll get that bunny lady later. We need to focus right now Moondrop and check on our Nightstar.")

(" you're right. Being angry won't do us any good. We'll get that naughty rabbit some other time. But now we need to focus on helping our Nightstar. Hopefully he's not too injured Sundrop.He needs stay in the daycare with us he'll be happier and safe and love there.")

After going to check the chair where Gregory is tied up only to find out he isn't there anymore. This cost a figure to panic who took him away, who took their Nightstar, the figure quickly check the security camera footage hoping that they will find something. The figure found some thing that they were searching for checking the security camera footage it was revealed at Freddy took Gregory away when they were busy with the bunny lady they were angry to say the least as they went off  to get their Nightstar back and never let him go again.