🔞 Chapter 1 : I Love You.

(Pete)

He keeps moving his hips and grab me by my hair, Vegas loves this kind of sex. He loves when i beg and screaming out of pain. And i love how my body is always on the edge which i feel i can't take it anymore but i don't want him to stop. We are really made for each others.

"Ahhh Pete, i'm coming.." he breathe heavily and i can feel his penis twitching inside of me, my knee felt so weak and struggled to stand up straight.

"I love you." he kisses my forehead after he pulls me closer to his body. Then we snuggling to each others to sleep.

---

"Morning sex, babe?" he whisper to my ear when i preparing our breakfast.

"No, i have morning class. And this is the first day of your internship, right? You cannot be late today. Eat this and go take a shower." i handed him a plate with creamy macaroni on it, his favorite.

He finished his food so fast, faster then usual. I know what he's up to.

"Let's shower together." he grab my hand and pull me into the bathroom.

"Vegas, we don't have enough time.." he doesn't even listening. 

We're on the shower now, we both naked and he's kissing my neck and squeezing my butt cheeks. Down to my chest and he bite my nipples.

"Ahhh, hurt Vegasss.. Stop.. ahhh." he bites me harder when i moan.

He kissing my lips again until i felt sufficate and pushes his body away, but he grabs me harder and pulling my hair from the back and biting my neck.

"Don't you ever told me to stop!" he choke my neck and flipping my body until i face the wall and he spread my legs then thrusting his two fingers into my arshehole.

"Ahh, it..hurts... Vegas.. slow down.." he fasten the tempo and make me moan even louder.

"Bend over!" he pushes my back and bend me over, then he thrusts his penis inside me in one push. He start with slow rhtyhm and fasten it in a seconds. While pulling my hair, he keeps slapping my buttcheeks and moaning with his hoarse sexy voice that always turn me on.

"I...i'm coming... Vegas.." i ejaculated and my knees feels a little weaker. He forced my body back to my previous position and fuck me again.

"Ahh...yes.. aaaahhh..." i can feel his penis is twitching inside me.

"Let's take a shower now.." he turn on the shower and i started my morning with exhausting.

---

"Peteeee.. Did you finish Mr. Ganish assignment?" Candy approached me after Vegas dropped me off.

"Here." i handed him my assignment, i knew he's gonna copy it.

"Thank you!" he took the papers and sit on the bench near our classroom to finish the assignment first.

"Are you okay?" he asked me out of nowhere.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Why were you asking?"

"What's this?" he pointing at bruises on my wrist. Vegas grabbed me too hard this morning.

"Vegas?" he asked again.

"It's... totally fine."

"Pete. I know there's some people who loves that kind of kink, but those feelings should be mutual. If he's the only one who enjoyed it, you both shouldn't did it from the first place. Everytime i saw a bruise on your body, you always have this looks. Like, so sad and depressed. Being in relationship with someone should make you happy." he seems really concern.