Just happy.

And she knew it was an extra good day when Olivia walked through the door and it didn't ruin her mood. Because she simply didn't care anymore.

Her mind wasn't constantly thinking about Chris, finally. And she wasn't mad about it.

She wasn't going to let him upset her all the time, he could do what he wants with Olivia, even in front of her and she wouldn't care.

Well.

She didn't think she was quite there yet, but she knew she'd get there.

It was about Vinnie.

And it wouldn't be fair on him if Chris was still there, like the devil on the shoulder, that never goes away.

But for the past few days, he was the least of her worries.

Sure, she did miss their friendship and she hated that it had to be like this, but if it meant that he wouldn't effect her anymore and that nothing would jeopardise everything with Vinnie and Matt, she was okay with that.

She knew in a few weeks her and Chris would go back to normal, how they used to be.

They just needed their time away from each other, to figure out who they were.

Without each other.

Only time will tell.

"God, i know im all for this.. situationship, but she's my best friend and you're taking her all for yourself and it's not very fair, is it Vinnie?" Amara said, announcing herself as she turned the light on making them groan.

"Hey! I'm leaving in 2 days Amara, i think i should have her all to myself no?" Vinnie replied, watching the girl glare at him as the couple just laughed at her.

"'No."

Vinnie sighed, "I need a drink anyway, 10 minutes Amara" he said, as he got up, not before pecking Bella's lips as Amara gagged.

"You don't get to tell me how much time i get with my best friend, chicks before dicks" she said, taking Vinnie's place on the couch as he left the room.

"You guys are so cute!" Amara gushed, making Bella scoff at the way she switched up so easily. "What? I'm not going to say that in front of him, it'll boost his ego."

"That's true"

"Anyways, i wanted to check in" Amara began "Well, Matt and Nick were just boring me and i missed you so, how are you?"

"Mars, why are you acting like we haven't seen each other in weeks, babe?"

"Ugh, you know what i mean!" She sighed "You and Vincent, when do you think he'll pop the question. Is he making you happy? You haven't said Chris's name before he's about to kiss you again have you?" She asked whispering the last part,making them both laugh.

"No. That was a one time thing. But no, it's still so early for him to ask me to be his girlfriend. I want to take things slow, i don't want to rush things, you know? But i am happy, the happiest i've been in a long time" she admitted making Amara's heart swell as she wrapped her arms around her.

"I'm so happy for you" she whispered "I love seeing you happy Bells, you really deserve it, after everything you've been through"

"You deserve happiness too Mars" Bella told her "How are you and Mia?" she grinned and Amara immediately blushed.

"We're good, i think i might ask her soon"

Bella squealed, "No way! Oh my god! We haven't even met her yet! You have to invite her round, id love to meet her!"