Chapter Thirty Two.

- ♡ ♡ ♡-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- ♡ ♡ ♡-

Bea spent a lot of her time in her childhood home, out of the betting den typically away from Finn and his friends as they were more annoying then anything.

Bea was sitting in the kitchen. The same kitchen where she ate breakfast every morning her whole childhood the same kitchen she watched John and Arthur chase eachother around while Polly tried to make them breakfast. The same kitchen she shouted in four years ago while her oldest and youngest brother sat in silence after their aunts death.

Tommy walked in to see his sister sitting in silence with a cigarette in her hand.

" Not joining in on the fun?" Tommy asked his sister knowing when she was younger they couldn't keep her out of the betting den.

" 'S not the same without John and Pol." Bea told him.

Tommy nodded sitting down across from his sister.

" You know, when you decided you were going to marry Luca I thought you wouldn't last a year with him. Thought you'd end up the same way mum did."

Bea was surprised as she never really heard her brother speak of their mother.

" So did I." Bea smiled dryly.

" What was she like, Tom?"

Tommy sighed as he pulled a cigarette out.

" She was beautiful, Bea. Her laugh." Tommy smiled.

" She loved us didn't she?" Bea asked.

" I think she did." Tommy spoke up after a minute.

" I wish it was all different, Tom. We deserved different."

" You did." Tommy hung his head low.

Bea looked to her brother tears in her eyes, she could feel his guilt in the air.

" Is that guilt, I sense? Tommy Shelby?"

Tommy looked up to his youngest sister.

" I just want you to know. That I wish you could of made your own choices. That's all I ever wanted for you."

" Thank you, Tom."

Tommy put his cigarette out as he stood up and walked over to his little sister, leaning down and placing a kiss on her head before turning to leave.

Later that night Bea was cleaning up the betting shop. Being alone in there again brought her back to when she was a young girl seeing the mess left after a busy day.

The door opened to the house and Bea shouted out to whoever it was.

" Just me sister." Arthur called back as he followed her voice into the den.

" Hello Arthur." Bea smiled while she arranged some of the papers.

Arthur took his cap off as he stood in the doorframe.

" Everything okay?" Bea asked when Arthur didn't say anything.

Arthur walked over to her nodding before sitting down infront of her.

Bea put the betting slips down beginning to worry about her brother.

" For the past four years your screams have been stuck in my head, when you screamed when you found out about aunt Pol."

" Arthur-"

" No. Beatrice. I ain't been good to you. I haven't looked after you the way you needed. And when you asked me that day to kill the ones that killed her I couldn't because I couldn't kill them for you."

Bea reached out for her brothers hands shaking her head as tears spilled from her eyes.

" Me and Tommy got a plan. I'm going to kill then."

" Arthur you don't have to."

" No. You were right. She'd want me to. But i'm asking, can you help me? Sister."

Bea froze.

" Of course brother." Bea nodded.

" You sure?"

Bea nodded as she stood up running around to him while at the same time he stood up.

Bea held onto her big brother while they both cried in each others arms.

They'd lost their mother twice and the second time, they were going to get their revenge.

Marriage or Vendetta?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें