Chapter Seven.

- ♡ ♡ ♡-

- ♡ ♡ ♡-

The next morning Bea woke up alone, the other side of the bed did look slept in but she seemed to be alone. She didn't remember Luca coming into bed, only briefly coming into the room before she fell asleep.

She was woken by a maid opening the curtains and the maid began telling her how Luca's friend the, dressmaker would be there this afternoon. Bea just wanted to shove her head into her pillow.

She had gotten dressed before going downstairs to the dining room, as instructed. She didn't understand why she was being told what to do but she did it anyways.

She sat beside the head of the table alone, until Luca came in.

" Where have you been?" Bea asked him as he passed her.

" In my study, I had a few phone calls to make."

Bea just nodded before breakfast was brought out.

Beatrice looked down and didn't understand what was put infront of her.

" What's this?" She asked the housekeeper who stood at the door of the dining room that led to the kitchen.

" It's Fritta, Mrs. Changretta." She replied.

" Oh."

" I can have the cook make you something different if you like."

" No it's fine, Giulia. Grazie." Luca said before she left.

Beatrice looked up at him more annoyed the fact he spoke for her.

" Here." Luca said as he moved his chair, closer to her.

He picked up her knife and fork and took a piece of the food from the plate and held it up to her with her fork.

Luca looked at her waiting for her to taste it.

Bea looked at him for a second before leaning forward and eating the food.

Luca watched her as she ate it.

" Oh my god. That's good!" Bea said with her mouth full.

Luca chuckled.

" There's better food then that." He said before he moved back.

" Wow." Bea muttered as she began to eat the rest of it.