Chapter Two.

- ♡ ♡ ♡-

- ♡ ♡ ♡-

A day or so later Polly sat at a bar in a club, not long after she was joined.

A fedora hat was placed beside her tattoos peeking out from under the mans sleeve, the tattoo was off a small hand, a black hand.

He stood aside her as the barman poured him a drink.

" This is public enough, no?" He asked before he drank.

" Yes."

" So?" Luca asked.

" The boy in the hospital is out of bounds. And i'll ask you to spare Finn and Arthur." Polly said.

" In return for what?"

" Tommy Shelby." Polly told him.

" And why should I trust you?" Luca asked as he turned to stand facing the woman.

" Because you know our history. You know what happened between us."

" You have an unlikely Cassius." Luca said as before he drank.

" You know... my mother. My mother knew your mother. She taught her how to read." He said as he now sat beside her.

" Did she tell you that John and Arthur spared her life? When Tommy wanted her dead." Polly asked not once looking at him.

" Yeah. And now she's giving me the information about you people. So Tommy Shelby was right. His ruthlessness was justified. You should have killed her when you had the chance." Luca told her.

" John was a good boy. Arthur tries. Tommy's different. You take Tommy spare the rest." Polly shared as she finally turned to face him as she drank her champagne.

" What if it's not Tommy I want." Luca asked her which made her put her glass down.

" Couple of years ago, my mother, brought home one of her pupils. Beautiful girl. Very polite. I always thought she'd make a great wife." Luca said which made Polly freeze.

" That's what I want. I want her."

" Beatrice isn't part of the deal."

" She is now."

Polly didn't know what to do.

" I marry her, we'll end it." Luca said.