Chapter Twenty Eight.

- ♡ ♡ ♡-

- ♡ ♡ ♡-

- 4 YEARS LATER -

" Anna! Marco!" Bea yelled at her two children who were playing in their fathers office.

" Sai che non ti è permesso stare qui senza papà, vieni fuori." Bea told her children as they sulked and left the office.

Bea held her youngest son Emiliano, or Emilio, close to her as she walked into the living room.

" I'm home!" Luca called out as his two eldest children shouted and ran to him.

Luca picked the 8 and 5 year old up holding both of them in his arms.

" Have you been good for, mama?" Luca asked them.

" Somewhat." Bea told him before he leaned down and kissed her.

Luca put his two oldest children down to hold his youngest son.

" I know you've been good." Luca said as he looked at his nearly one year old son who held out a toy he held to his father which made Luca smiled.

" What did you do today?" Luca asked his children as he sat down beside his wife looking at the mess on their coffee table.

" Wrote letters for Santa Claus."

" Oh yeah?" Luca asked as his daughter handed him her letter.

" And what do you want for Christmas, Marco?" Luca asked his son.

" Want a train!" The four year old jumped up from his seat on the ground.

" A train eh?" Luca laughed.

" And I want a bicycle!" Anna told her father.

" Well, you have to be good then, or Santa won't bring them." Bea told them as she ran her hand over her sons head fixing his hair.

" You know what really impresses Santa?" Luca asked his children and they turned to him interested.

" Boys and girls that go to bed early. So, why don't you two get ready for bed." Immedialtey the two children ran out of the living room and off upstairs.

Bea leaned back laughing as Luca but his arm around her.

Bea turned her attention to Emilio who sat happily on Luca's lap.