Chapter Four.

- ♡ ♡ ♡-

- ♡ ♡ ♡-

The two families arranged a meeting.

As Luca walked in with his men, each of them holding a gun. The remaining Shelby's, bar Micheal who had been sent to America for betraying Tommy, stood in a line.

" All thats left of the Peaky fucking Blinders." Luca chuckled.

" Check them." Luca told his men who began to check each of them.

" Especially don't trust this bitch." Luca said standing in front of Polly before pulling open her blouse, buttons flying everwhere.

Luca turned to Beatrice, who stood beside her aunt.

He looked down at her, as she looked up at him.

Luca took her hand in his before getting down on one knee.

He now looked up at her, as she tried to slow her breathing down.

He let go of her hand gently and reached into his pocket, not taking his eyes off of her.

He took out a small round box and opened it and inside was a ring.

" Beatrice Shelby." Luca said.

Bea felt her heart speed up.

" Will you marry me?" He asked.

Bea turned to her family. Arthur couldn't even watch, he kept fidgeting trying to keep his eyes anywhere but her. Finn just looked to the ground. Tommy was looking straight ahead, as id he was trying to block out what was happening. And Polly looked at her niece out of pity.

Bea turned back to him and nodded as a tear fell from her eye.

" Yes."

Luca smiled before picking up her left hand, and placing the ring on her finger.

Luca kissed her hand as he looked up at her.

" Hai preso la decisione giusta, amore mio." Luca said to her as he stood up.

Luca walked over to Tommy.

" Ill be in touch about the wedding arrangements." He said before turning around.

His men began to follow him, before he left he looked over at Beatrice who couldn't do anything but look back at him.