Sixteen✨.

After I went to my room I went to do my homework assignments and projects. I was stressed and I just want to be in jisung arms. I was sad because I know that people in school don't like me they see me as a nerd and would always bully me but I didn't tell anyone even my friends. I'm scared that they will leave. After two hours of working, I went to drink some water and take some snacks. When I arrived at the kitchen I saw jisung sitting with his laptop on the table he seems focused on what he was doing also jungwon was sleeping in his lap it was a cute sight. And sunoo was playing with his toys in the living room. Jaemin smiled and went towards jisung and kissed him on the cheek. Jisung looked at him with a smile.
"What are you doing?" jaemin asked jisung.
"Some paperwork that I didn't finish" jisung answered.
"Okay let me take jungwon since he's sleeping" he took jungwon and went to their room to lay him down. After that, he went back to the kitchen and sunoo saw him so he run to him. Jaemin smiled and pick him up and talked to him.
"How was your sleepover? Did you have fun?"
"I played with Niki and jay and we ate a lot of sweets," sunoo said excitedly.
"You shouldn't eat a lot of sweets park sunoo" jisung scolded sunoo.
"Hey don't scold him he is a kid scold your brother for giving them sweets," jaemin said.
"You shouldn't talk to me like that they are my kids I know what to do," jisung said.
"Oh, now they are your kids only. Okay then." jaemin said and went out of the kitchen. Jisung didn't want to say that but he was stressed and felt guilty for saying that. So he went after him.
"Jaemin let's talk" jisung said.
"Why," he said in an annoyed manner. "Just let's talk jaemin I don't want a fight to happen"
"Okay," he huffed and went after him. They went to the bedroom.
"First I'm sorry that I said that I didn't mean it I swear," jisung said with sad eyes. "Secondly you know that I love you and I appreciate the things you do for me and the kids I'm just stressed and I don't know what to do. I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier" jaemin looked at him with tears and said.
"I forgive you but I'm Stressed too I even have some problems but I don't want to bother anyone with my problems. I understand that you're struggling with work and company but please don't argue with me on everything" he was crying by this time. Jisung hugged him and apologized a hundred times. After some time jaemin was tired and wanted to sleep but he couldn't because he had so much work to do. So he let go of jisung and went to study.
After three hours it was dinner time. So jaemin get up and went to the kitchen to prepare the dinner but found jisung with food he know that jisung can't cook but he thought that he ordered the food so he smiled because he saw that jisung minded his stress and didn't ask him to cook. Jaemin went and back hugged jisung.
"Thank you, Hyung," jaemin said.
"Why are you thanking me? And since when did you call me Hyung?" jisung said
"I liked how Hyung sounded and I'm thankful for your effort in helping me." jaemin replied.

Author note:
Hi everyone, I don't know where this story is going but I will try to make it decent✨.