Two✨

In park's mansion
Jaemin pov
I was in awe when we first enter the mansion it's big and modern it's painted in white and gray.
"Do you like it, mommy?" Sunoo asked me
I told him " of course, it's very beautiful"
Jungwon then took my hand and rush towards I don't know where but guessed he wanted to show me his room.
He was so happy " mommy do you like my room?" He asked with doe eyes. I was in love with this baby he's so cute and fluffy.
" of course, I like my baby's room, " I told him with a big smile he smiled at me with a toothy smile I wanted to squish his face.
Than sunoo did the same and took me to his room. His room was pink he said he love pink so his daddy make his room pink for him. I think that's nice from his daddy because a lot of people think pink is for girls I don't think colors are made for genders well my hair is pink. Most of his clothes are pink as well I think he like pink he's so cute.
After a while of playing with sunoo and jungwon was asleep, someone cleared their throat so I looked up to see jisung standing by the door he told me we should talk I told the kids that I will be back and goes to him. We went to the kitchen to talk.
" so what should we do about this?" He asked,
" about what?" I asked confused
" about the boys calling you mommy," he said "I don't think you want to be a mom at a young age"
I looked at him confused as to why would he think that " who said I don't want to be their mom I like being around them it's just I think that you may be uncomfortable about them calling someone other than their mom mommy" I said
He look at me for a while then sigh and looked down.
" I don't feel uncomfortable about that I'm happy they found someone to call mommy but I don't think that we will be in a relationship or something so they can be happy, I'm afraid you will leave after they get attached to you like their mom," he said with tears in his eyes.
I looked at him with a sad smile and told him that "I will never leave such beautiful kids I feel attached to them already I don't think I will handle leaving them anymore, so don't be sad I won't leave the kids, and neither will I leave you" I sigh and continues " I don't know if you did feel it but I think that maybe we can be like a family, not that I would be in a relationship with you without your opinion but for the kids, We won't be a couple but will try, you understand me right?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes as well.
He looked at me with a smile and said " I will give it a try but please don't break my heart like what she did, promise?"
I smiled and said "promise"

 He looked at me with a smile and said " I will give it a try but please don't break my heart like what she did, promise?" I smiled and said "promise"

- the park's mansion 🏠

-jisung's car ✨

- hope you liked it✨.