Thirteen✨

After the break down they went to Jaeyong mansion because jungwon want to see his best friend jay (he have a crush on him but he didn't tell anyone but jaemin) when they arrived jungwon run to jay and hugged him tightly saying that he miss him.
Jamin nudge jisung and said "I believe that they will be in a relationship in the future"  he smiled cutely at him.
Jisung said "yeah I can see that sparkle in there eyes, but I won't hesitate to beat his ass if he broke my baby's heart". Jaemin slapped his arm saying that he should say that in front of the kids.

After they greeted each other they went to the living room and jaehyun said that Johnny and doyoung will come with there family. Jaemin didn't see there families so he was nervous and clanged to jisung, jisung sensed that and squeezed his hand to calm him down. After like half an hour of chatting the others arrived. They greeted each other again and went to the living room. After introducing there selfs the kids went to the other kids and the moms (aka jaemin , taeyong ,yuta and jungwoo) went to the kitchen to cook dinner and the dads are still in the living room (aka jisung,jaehyun,Johnny and doyoung).

In the kitchen
"So when will we have another nephew" said taeyong with a big smile to jaemin.
Jaemin blushed and said "it's up to your brother" they all went ohhhh with a teasing smile.
After a little teasing they began cooking dinner.

Meanwhile in the living room 
Jisung and his brothers are talking about random things when they heard a shout. They run to the kitchen and saw jaemin with teary eyes and a cut in his hand. Jisung rushed over to jaemin " what happened?" He asked while panicking. Taeyong went to grab the first aid kit and yuta explained what happened which was jaemin was cutting the vegetables and got distracted by jungwon that came because niki was being mean to him.
After taeyong came back jisung took jaemin hands and the first aid kit to clean jaemin's wound. "You should be careful I don't want to see you hurt" jisung said in a small voice afraid that his brothers will tease him. Jaemin smiled and said "I'm fine don't worry about me".

Dinner time
While they were eating jungwon was silent and jaemin was worried since jungwon always talk to him when it's dinner time. So after they finished dinner jaemin took jungwon to wash his hands and talk to him "what's wrong baby? Are you hurt?" Jaemin asked in a motherly tone. Jungwon eyes began to tear up and he was pouting "I hurt mommy" he said and cried in his hands. To say jaemin was shocked is an understatement because he didn't think that jungwon will think like that so he hugged him and kissed the top of his head saying "you didn't hurt mommy, mommy is okay so don't cry okay? I like seeing my baby smiling so smile for me please." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Really? I didn't hurt mommy?" Jungwon asked while sniffing. "Yes baby you didn't hurt me. Now give me a hug" they hugged and washed jungwon's face and went out to the living room.

In the living room
Jaemin came back with jungwon and sat down beside jisung.
"What's wrong?" Jisung asked
"I will tell you later" he holds jisung's hand and a few minutes later jungwon came and sat in jaemin lap he cuddled his chest. "Are you tired baby?" Jaemin asked jungwon. The kid nodded as a yes. "Do you want to change in your pajamas?" Jaemin asked "yes please mommy" jungwon said with a sleepy voice. Jaemin smile while carrying jungwon to the bathroom to change him into his pajamas after getting finished he went back to the living room and sat in his place and jungwon in his lap trying to sleep. Jisung looked at them and asked if they wanted to go home jaemin said that it's better to go home since jungwon is sleeping. But sunoo didn't want to leave. He wanted to play with his friends. Jisung asked Jaeyong if sunoo could sleep over in there house and they said that it's okay. Jisung took jungwon to the car while jaemin was preparing sunoo clothes that he have as a spear clothes with him. After he got his clothes and told him to behave so he could get some snacks he went in the car and they went back home.

Author note:
Sorry that I haven't updated in a long time but I'm busy with university🥲. But I promise to write more in the near future.
Hope you like it✨✨.