Ten✨

I and jisung are taking the kids to the amusement park, so I prepared food and extra clothes for the kids and some jackets if they felt cold. I went to wake them up so we can get ready, I woke jisung up first with a kiss and said good morning to him, and went for the kids. I went to the room and saw that they were already awake and waiting for me. I smiled and give them their morning kisses. We ate breakfast and went to change and shower, I showered the kids and changed them then went to finish my morning routine. When I get in the room I was attacked by a hug from the big baby, I chuckled and hugged him back. After that hug, I went to get ready for going out. After finishing showering, I wore tight Black pants with a white button-up and top it with a red and black leather jacket.

I went downstairs and jisung was looking at me with a wide mouth I looked at him confused "what don't you like what I'm wearing?" I asked "not at all you look way too hot so go change

I went downstairs and jisung was looking at me with a wide mouth I looked at him confused "what don't you like what I'm wearing?" I asked "not at all you look way too hot so go change." he said with a strict tone I felt shivers across my body and nodded and went to change I wore an oversized sweater with some jeans

" he said with a strict tone I felt shivers across my body and nodded and went to change I wore an oversized sweater with some jeans

and went downstairs. He looked and nodded at me "now you're all good you are still beautiful but I will let you" I smiled and kissed his cheek, the kids cheered for us, and we laughed. "Ready to go?" asked jisung
"Let's go!" I said with the kids
We went to the car and jisung start driving with his hand on my thigh I put my hand on top of his hand, I found that my hands are tiny on top of his hands so I took a picture of them.

when we arrived the amusement park I took jungwon hand and jisung held sunoo

when we arrived the amusement park I took jungwon hand and jisung held sunoo. We played a lot of games and had fun but our fun was cut off by lia she came and held jisung's hand and kissed his cheek in front of me also she pushed sunoo and made him fall. I was angry and frustrated I just wanted to beat her, I told jisung that me and the kids will be in the car. After I hopped in the car I start tearing up and sunoo asked why I was crying I told him that mommy was just tired. Jungwon was asleep at this moment. When I told sunoo that I was tired he kissed my forehead and smiled saying that I should sleep a little, I smiled and kissed his cheek. I told him to rest on our way home he nodded and slept. After a few minutes jisung came to the car and sighed. He looked like he will explode any moment now, I looked at him and asked "what's wrong honey?" He smiled a little and shook his head. I didn't push any longer and he started to drive back home.
When we arrived home I took jungwon to bed and jisung took sunoo to bed. After that I went to our room and showered and changed after a while he came looking depressed he lied on the bed and snuggle up with me. I asked him what's wrong and he told me that lia want to take custody of the kids and started to cry saying he doesn't want to let her take them I hugged him and said "we will fight for our baby's alright she won't be able to take my baby's with me seeing it" I tightened my hug and he calmed down and looked at me with pure happiness and said "you called the baby's our kids" I smiled at him and said "they will always be our baby's not only yours I'm the mommy" he laughed and hugged me saying " you will always be their mommy and my baby" I kissed him and we slept.

Author note:
I'm thinking of writing a book about markhyuckmin (mark + jaemin + heachan ) as @moonbear245 suggested so if you have a story you want me to write about them then tell me.
Hope you liked my story✨