Nine✨

After I met jisung brother he told me that he has another 2 brothers so he will let me meet them, another time.
Time skip 2 months,
I became attached to the kids and jisung I became clingy with jisung and he doesn't seem to be annoyed by it. I think I developed some feelings for jisung so I ignore him now so I can sort my feelings.
"Why are you ignoring me na jaemin?" jisung said with a harsh tone I get shivers in my body. I looked away and act as if I didn't see him. "You're going to do that now? For real?" he asked with a sad tone now. "Fine, I'm sorry about bothering you," he said and left, I felt guilty and went after him. I entered the room to see him sitting on the bed with a sad look, he looked up to see me and I smiled at him. I sit beside him and held his hand, "I'm sorry because I was ignoring you" I said with guilt, " I just wanted to sort my feelings" he looked at me and said, "do you like me?" I could hear the happiness in his voice, I nodded.
I was attacked by a tight hug I was surprised. He looked at my eyes and said "I like you na jaemin" he said with a smile, " I like you too park jisung" I smiled my giant smile. He looked at my lips,
"May I?" I nodded and he kissed me and I felt butterflies in my stomach and was fanboying in my head. Suddenly we heard a high-pitched scream and looked over the voice to see a cute-looking guy. I hid behind jisung who laughed at me.
"Hi Hyung," jisung said.
"WHY DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A LOVER" the man yelled "HES SO CUTEEEE" the man pinched my cheeks and I smiled awkwardly.
We went to the living room and I saw another two men I recognised doyoung but not the other one, "so this is jaehyun my older brother and his husband Taeyong" jisung said and I bowed and said " nice to meet you I'm na jaemin" with a smile jisung hold my hand with a big smile and said "my boyfriend" I blushed and hid behind him. They laughed at me and jaehyun said "nice to meet you future brother in law" I blushed more and hid my face in jisungs back.

-taeyong, jaehyuns husband, a cute baby

-jung jaehyun, jisungs second older brother