Twelve ✨+ author note.

Hiii again, sorry for the long break I was busy with university and had a writer block for a while but here is the chapter I hope you like it and sorry if it's short✨🤍.

After we get back from the police station we took a shower and wore comfortable clothes, so we can watch a movie since the kids want to watch sing 2. So after I finished I went to make some snacks for us while I was preparing the snacks I felt arms around my waist I flinched but soon I relaxed. I looked at him to see that he still have a sad look on his face, I turned around and held his face in my hands, and asked "what's wrong?"
"I'm afraid that she will take them I don't want them to be hurt," he said with a sad tone, I hugged him and tried to hold my tears so he wouldn't be sad. "You're gonna be fine baby," I told him with a little smile.
"Lets go the kids are waiting," jisung said and took the tray of the snacks. I nodded and goes after him. 
After the movie finished I noticed that jungwon And sunoo are sleeping while cuddling with jisung they both were asleep I smiled and took a picture of them.

I woke jisung up so we could go to the bedroom, "sungie, wake up" while I shake him. I kissed his cheek so he wake up but he didn't I thought that he is too tired and just let him sleep on the couch I tried to let him lay down properly and got him a blanket so he isn't cold. I went to sleep in the bed room. When I started falling asleep I felt hands on my wrist so I left my head to see who is it. It was Jisung he woke up and came to the bad.

The next morning we woke up and to our surprise we saw jisung's mom downstairs. Jisung wasn't on a good terms with his mom. So he was overprotective of jaemin and the kids. Mrs.park was looking at jaemin and then she asked "who is he?" Jisung looked at her but didn't answer so jaemin nudge him to reply. "He's my boyfriend" jisung said. His mom was surprised and mad so she yelled at him saying "YOU ARE GAY? I WONT APROVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP. I WILL FIND YOU A GIRL TO MARRY." After she yelled jungwon begin to cry because he was scared jaemin took him in his hand and tried to calm him down.And sunoo hides behind jaemin's back. After jungwon started crying jisung got mad at his mom "jaemin go to the bedroom with the kids" he said trying to calm down. But he look angry and annoyed. Jaemin nodded and took the kids with him. After jisung heard the door closed he looked at his mom with angry eyes and said "you don't have the right to say anything about my life after you left me alone with two kids" his mom laughed and said "well your the heir of our family and we need your son to take over the company" jisung glared at her and said "they will never be something they don't want so you should leave before I call the security" his mom huffed and walked away he started crying silently so jaemin don't know that he is crying, after a few seconds he felt someone hug him and he opened his eyes to see who it was and he saw the most perfect man in his life hugging him with tears in his eyes. He smiled at him and said that he is okay. Jaemin slapped his forearm and told him that he doesn't have to act strong with him and that made jisung cry more.

Author note:
I will make another book but I'm still confused about what should I write the ship will be "markminhyuck" but I still don't know the story plot so give me your opinions.