Five✨

After they introduced themselves, jisung hold my hand and introduced me as his future. I was in shock but blushed hard and hid my face in his neck. He chuckled and hug me by the waist I could hear the three cooing at us and hid my face more.
"Okey that enough leaves the love birds alone," said sungchan, he took them and left the office I looked over to the kids to see that they are awake at the moment I pulled away from the hug and went to the kids with a smile. They look so cute that I want to squish their cheeks.
I noticed that jisung was looking at us with a little smile and smiled at the thought of what happened earlier.
"So, where will we go?" I asked
" where do you want to go, babies? The park? The arcade?" he asked me and the kids.
"I wan' to go to the park" yelled jungwon excited with a big smile.
"Nooo, I want to go to the arcade," said sunoo with a pout.
Jisung looked at me "what about you?" I looked at them one by one and said "I want to go to the mall so I can get some new stuff." They groaned and said that you will take long, I smiled and told them that I won't, " so let's go get you mommy's stuff" jisung told the kids and I blushed.
When we were in the car, " I think I won't be able to see you all for a few weeks" I said with a pout.
Jungwon begin to say why and will I leave like his real mommy, I looked at him with a sad smile and said " no I will never leave you all," he smiled " I just have final exams so I have to study hard." I said and he pouted. I looked at sunoo and he have tears in his eyes I asked him what was wrong with a concerned face, he looked at me and told me that " you will leave like mommy did she said the same" and begin to cry. I looked at jisung for help and he helped, "don't worry sunoo mommy jaemin will not leave you he just have exams and he has to study, right jaemin?" Jisung said " of course, it's just a few weeks and I will stay with you after that for as long as you want," I said with a smile.
Sunoo looked at me and wiped his tears and put his pinky finger in front of me and said "promise me you will come back" I smiled and put my pinky in his pinky and said, " I promise and you can FaceTime me every time you want just ask your daddy okay?" They smiled and nodded. After that we went to the mall and jungwon wanted me to carry him so I did, on the other hand, jisung didn't want to carry sunoo and told me that he should get used to it because he is a big boy now, I saw that sunoo was sad so I told jisung to carry him and he refused but I wasn't going to give up so I pulled my puppy eyes and he sighs and carries sunoo when he did sunoo had a big cute smile on his face that made me smile as well. Jungwon looked at our hands and said " why don't you hold hands like uncle junnie and uncle heachan?" I was confused and looked at jisung and he mouthed that they are married and love to hold hands, I smiled and asked jungwon "why do you want us to hold hands ?" He looked at me and said " all parents do that" I smiled more and hold jisung hand and saw that jungwon and sunoo had big smiles on their faces, and jisung was smirking so I blushed and looked away.

-Huang Renjun, heachans boyfriend

- just a random photo of cute sunoo✨

- hope you like the chapter✨.