Fifteen✨

After they went to class the professor was mad at jaemin since he didn't attend school for like 4 weeks. He yelled at him and told him that he will fail but jaemin didn't say anything and looked at the ground. After the class finished he went to the canteen to see his friends so he faked a smile and went towards them.
"Hey guys," he said with a smile
"Hey, nana" all of them replied with a smile. 'I'm lucky to have them as friends' jaemin thought.
"How are you all?" he asked them since he didn't contact them since he don't know when. "We are good nana how are you? We heard that you got a boyfriend" Felix said.
Jaemin blushed and said, "I did but how would you know?" they looked at wooyoung and he smiled a Goofy Smile.
"Well, I will tell you everything.." and he told them his story from the beginning of it.
"You are lucky to have a rich boyfriend," said wooyoung with a pout.
"What am I to you?" said his boyfriend San. "You're just a handsome guy" that is what wooyoung replied. He got a slap on his shoulder. "Then go shopping alone," said San. "No no I'm sorry sannn," said wooyoung with a pout.
"Okay I'm going my boyfriend is waiting for me," jaemin said and get up.
"I want to see him wait for me," wooyoung said. "Me tooooo," Felix said too "okay just hurry so I could introduce you all to him," jaemin said. They all got up and went to the exit.
"Jisungiee" jaemin yelled while he run to hug him. "Hey baby," said jisung with a smile. Jaemin smiled shyly.
"I want to introduce you to my friends can I?" jaemin asked with puppy eyes.
"Sure," he said with a smile but soon turned to a blank face.
"Hi I'm park jisung, I'm jaemins boyfriend nice to meet you," he said with no emotion.
"Hii jisung I'm wooyoung I'm jaemins best friend," wooyoung said with a big smile, "this is san, my boyfriend" San bowed a little.
"Hiiii I'm Felix and I'm jaemins best friend too," he said with a smile "and this is Hyunjin my boyfriend" Hyunjin smiled at jisung.
"Nice to meet you all" jisung said.
"Okay so now you have met each other I want my baby's let go jisungie, see you, tomorrow guys," jaemin said while he was excited to see his babies. They all bid goodbye and went away so jisung and jaemin went to the car to go pick up sunoo and jungwon from their uncle's house. After they picked up the boys they went home and ate dinner and took showers. After that jaemin disappeared into his room. Which is the guest's room. Jisung was concerned and confuse about him but he didn't want to bother him.

Author note:
Hii again, I hope you like the story so far, and sorry for the delay✨.