CH.0014 - A Kingdom-Toppling-Beauty And A Fly

They thought he was a trash, right? They also thought he couldn't pass the age-coming-ceremony, right? They thought he would lose his last name, right? They even thought the House of Silverlion would become extinct, right?

"Heh, They should better prepare their cheeks because right now my palms are really itchy."

While Ezar was planning his slapping style...

—Cough

While he was planning about the next age-coming-ceremony, the whole clan people were in an uproar because of him.

"Guys, did you hear what Ezar Silverlion did to gate guards?"

"Ezar Silverlion? Isn't he that cripple? I nearly couldn't remember his name. People usually call him trash or cripple, right?

"Shhh, you don't know yet but a while ago he taught a lesson to gate guards because they mocked him and his House of Silverlion."

"You kidding, right? How can he go against the guards with his cripple body? Are you sure you didn't fool by someone?"

"Hah, you are just ignorant. I saw the whole drama with my eyes. How can someone fool me? When the guards mocked him, he shouted at them and threatened to report them to the clan leader. After that, guards kneeled in front of him and begged for his forgiveness."

"Unbelievable, you are not fooling me, right?"

"I am telling the truth. So don't use the c... and the t... words. If somehow heard by him that you mocked him and his lineage, he might report to the clan leader. You know, insulting to a founder house is a crime, a heavy one the top of it."

"Hmph, he is just using his house's and his last name's reputation. I wonder what will he do after he lost both of them?"

------------------------------------------------------------

"I heard that Ezar Silverlion beat the gat guards, is that true?"

"Beat? I heard he killed one of the guards!"

"Killed? He can't do that right? After all, killing a clansman is a huge crime."

"Who knows? He is someone from a founder family. Maybe he won't be punished because of that."

------------------------------------------------------------

"He beat up some arrogant pricks? So what? Do you know how much blood the House of Silverlion shed at this clan lands to protect the clan? And some pricks think that they can mock them and their heir. Show me who they are and I will also beat up them!?

------------------------------------------------------------

While clansmen were in turmoil because of the news about what happened at the gate, Ezar finally arrived at his home after walking for 2 rabas.

The House of Silverlion was located on the north side area of the clan and Ezar walked in from the south gate.

He crossed the south and center areas of the clan to reach his house.

After passing the mansion's unguarded gate Ezar walked in front of the main building's door.

Just when Ezar was about to knock on the door, someone else opened the door from inside.

The moment Ezar saw the person who opened the door he was stunned.

A stunning beauty was standing inside the door and was looking at Ezar like she saw a ghost.