CH.0002 - Foreign Memories And A Farewell

Foreign Memories And A Farewell

[So right now I... am still living... and... arrived another world?!!!]

---Ahhhhh!

[Pain in my head is increasing. This body's old owner might be dead but his memories are still in this body's brain. Looks like with my soul settling in this body our memories overlapped and caused the brain to overload.

If this situation goes like that either my brain will be split up into two sections and this make me a psychopath with a double personality or my brain will be damaged because of overload and will cause me to become an idiot for the rest of my life.

I can't accept both outcomes. I can't give up just when I have gotten a second chance out of death's claw.]

The young man who boosted his courage by speaking himself; achieved to straighten up his upper body and sat down at the lotus position despite the unbearable pain in his body. After placing his arms on his knees he brought his fingertips together with thumbs facing his chest.

[Although I'm not used to using this body; the meditation position is something that I did a million times in my past life. Its every detail is already ingrained in my soul.

I lost my powers and skills when my body was obliterated. But my soul is still intact even though it is worn out. If I can use my soul power I can suppress the memories of the old owner.

But for that, I need to reach a deep focus level on meditation. Otherwise, I can't use my soul power efficiently in this condition.]

Despite the unbearable pain, the young man who has decided on the path he will follow closed his eyes and began to meditate.

While the deep focus is a level many people seek to achieve in meditation throughout their lives, few people have truly achieved it so far.

Hear, smell, taste, see and touch.

To reach the deep focus level, you have to lock your all of senses and focus on your inner world without any distraction.

The young man also tried to achieve that but looks like it is not going to be easy.

---Arrghhh!!!

When he was almost reached to deep focus he lost control of his senses because of a sudden pain attack. After he lost control, all the suppressed feelings exploded out more powerfully, including pain. When the intense pain hit him he began to shake crazily and nearly lost his consciousness.

[Damm it! My condition is getting worse! If I lose my consciousness right now everything is going to be over! Damm it!]

When he was at the door of passing out, the young man bit his lip with the last bit of his consciousness. With the feeling of warm blood which is flowing from his lip, the young man achieved to gather some of his consciousness.

After fixing his meditation pose he exhaled a deep breath.

---Huuuuu

[Looks like I have to fix this pain problem first. Otherwise, it will not be possible for me to reach deep focus.]

The young man closed his eyes again but this time instead of trying to reach deep focus he gathered all his soul power in a specific place; the brain area that manages the pain in the human body.

While his soul power was surrounding and separating the pain management area from other parts of his brain; the pain he was feeling also began to decrease.

And finally, when the pain management area of his brain totally separated from other parts his pain was also gone. With the disappearance of the feeling of pain, the young man breathed a sigh of relief.