CH.0010 - Top-Grade Class Four Mystic Plant!

"Look like this side of the valley has more powerful beasts. Interesting, powerful beats mean richer resources.

I wonder if can find something useful for my damaged mana veins?"

------------------------------

After a while, somewhere in forest

---Bang, bang, bang

At this time, Ezra was using trees as cover as he ran. And the loud hitting sounds were coming from stones that hitting trees.

After he killed the white wolf he continued his journey to his clan. And like he guessed he encountered stronger beasts along the journey. Three of them exactly.

A golden lion, a black bear, ,and a tiger. All of them were class 2 mystic beasts. But figthts concluded after few exchanges. Like the white wolf, they also stabbed from their vitals and died.

Right now Ezar was fighting with his fifth opponent.

Opponents, actually. Because there were seven of them, each was trowing human head-size stones from the top of trees. Although all of them were class one mystic beasts when seven of them attack together their attack power was higher than a class two mystic beast.

When Ezar encountered them he already knew that they were long-range attackers because of the stone stash on the trees. So he changed his battle style from a quickly decided fight to a long-lasting type.

So, last ten minutes he was running in circulars around these stone-throwing monkeys' area while evading their attacks by sometimes using trees as a cover or just simply ducking and jumping.

His main purpose for the last 10 minutes was to tire these monkeys and reduce their stone stash.

Although they had stone stashes on different trees, that doesn't change the fact that if they throw their stones continually, their stash eventually will be empty, right?

But it is not like he was doing nothing. He was gathering chicken egg size stones from ground while he was evading and running. These monkeys really shouldn't compote him with throwing stones.

After five more minutes, his effort finally gave its fruit. Stone-throwing monkeys' arms and legs tired from jumping from one stash to another and throwing stones continually.

And when Ezar found an opening in their attacks, he didn't waste the opportunity. With two egg-sized stones in his hands, he stopped suddenly.

Right side of the body to back, use your strength in your legs to your waist then to the chest to the shoulder and to the arm.

After taking his position he throw the stone in his right hand and while rotating his body with acceleration from throwing power he also dodged stones thrown by monkeys. And when he got to the right position he threw the stone in his left hand with turning power.

---Shu, Shu.

The moment, the last stone left his hand he began to run and dodge again.

Stone-throwing monkeys didn't understand what was happening. From their point, looked like the stones they threw were passed inside this human's body. How is possible? Is this human a ghost? They even didn't notice that their two companions is dead because of astonishment.

While Ezar was throwing egg-sized stones he aimed at two monkeys which were most far away.

And stones hit them right from their neck and went through so they died even before screaming.

After Ezar used a few more trees for covering while running, he stopped and threw two more stones.

---Shu, shu