Part 9

3rd person pov

After about a 20 minute drive the 5 arrived at the mall and the mission was to get things to decorate the girls bedroom.

(This is the layout of the dorm but not the decorations)

"I wanna get a fully carpet the wooden floor is too cold" Betty said to Veronica making her nod.

They wanted to keep the walls white then on Betty's side she wanted lots of pink and Veronica's side she wanted more Plain.

But they both wanted lots of plants and blankets.

Betty was really excited and Toni's and jugheads hearts were melting at their little ones excitement.

"What do you want first princess" Toni asks Betty and she pointed to the blankets and Veronica also wanted to go there.

Toni chuckled at Betty feeling all of the blankets wanting to pick the softest but pouted when she couldn't reach the top ones.

She's very short only about 5 foot where as Toni is 5'6 and jughead is 6 foot.

"Here you go baby" jughead said picking her up so she could feel the top ones but Betty's cheeks immediately went red from the embarrassment.

She knew soon she would be getting picked up all the time but for now it was embarrassing for her.

But ignoring that she started feeling all the blankets and picked up the softest pink one she could find.

Once Betty was happy with her decision she put it in the cart and Veronica also picked up some soft blankets.

They wanted their room to be really cosy.

They got matching pillows lots of plants and other stuff.

Betty got mostly pink stuff and Veronica got mostly grey but both of them had accents of the other colour.

So it would all match fine.

By the end the girls had a cart full of stuff that they bought for their room and Betty smiled so happy to finally have a nice bedroom.

Her bedroom didn't have all these nice decorations back home so it was nice to decorate.

It made her feel loved.

"Do you want anything else baby" Toni asked her stroking her long blonde hair and Betty shook her head as she had everything she wanted.

Once Veronica has everything she wants they go get some food at McDonald's on the way back.

Betty again claims she isn't hungry but no one really thinks anything of it.

It was only about 5 pm when they got home and the girls wanted to get their room ready.

The guys felt pretty useless with the room decorating and it's a small room so it would feel cramped when all of them.

So jughead and Archie went to go hangout in their room where as Toni stayed to help the girls with the decorating.

It was a excuse to spend more time with Betty so she jumped at the opportunity.

"Here's your new blanket b" Veronica said giving it to her and Betty smiled happily.

She also has about 3 or 4 blankets on her bed already but the smile on her face when she bought another one was precious.

"Veronica do you need help with anything" Toni asks as she helps Betty with setting up the cushions in different ways to make her bed look cute.

"I'm good but thanks" Veronica smiled and Toni nodded turning her attention back to Betty.

Betty then stands on the bed trying to make some fake vines go alone the wall but it made Toni nervous.

Betty might not be little yet but she's still overprotective either way.

"Here babe let m-" I cut myself of as I was about to say mommy but I don't think she noticed "let me do it" Toni smiled pulling her girl until her lap making Betty giggle.

Veronica smiled at the sweet sight as she put stuff on the wall.

Toni kissed Betty's cheek then stood up on the bed putting the stuff on the wall where Betty wanted.

"Thank you" Betty says sweetly Toni nods pulling her into her lap again to see how she would react.

Toni was scared Betty would just push her away but to her surprise Betty just snuggles up in her lap.

Veronica and Betty talked for while longer and Betty's side of the room was done where as Veronica was adding a couple more things.

"Can we come in" Archie says making Betty lift up her head happily knowing jugheads with him.

"Yes" Betty says "no" Veronica says but they walk in anyway.

"B I wasn't ready" Veronica chuckled to let her know she wasn't mad at her.

"You only had a couple plants left and I wanted juggie to see" ŷBetty giggled and it made jugheads heart melt.

Her calling him juggie and the fact that she was cuddled up in Toni's lap.

Betty made hopeful eyes at jughead hoping he would like the room even know she knew he probably didn't care.

"Wow baby this rooms amazing it's perfect for a little princess like you" jughead smiled tickling her tummy making Betty giggle loudly.

"Can I join in on the snuggles baby" jughead asked and Betty nodded happily.

So the three got into Betty's bed under the duvet and snuggled up trying to put something on tv but Archie and Veronica were bickering.

She wasn't listening to anything Archie was telling her to do and Archie had enough.

He really liked Veronica but he let her sass slide for a day because it was her first day but now she needs to understand she can't just be a brat.

Betty didn't like all the bickering though but luckily Archie and Veronica went to his dorm as jughead was obviously with Betty so they could be alone.

"He won't hurt her will he" Betty asks scared for her friend as she snuggled up between her two caregivers.

"No babe he won't hurt her she just needs to understand that Archie is her dom and she needs to listen to him instead of acting like she's in charge" Toni explained whilst stroking Betty's hair which was so soothing.

Betty nodded feeling less worried for Veronica now.

Betty could feel herself getting so much more comfortable with jughead and Toni. She just wants to spend all her time with them.

And she's feeling herself naturally get more little to.

She just feels so much love from jughead and Toni and it's really refreshing with her.

They talk for a long time mostly about rules they had for each other.

Toni and jughead weren't really strict so the rules were pretty basic. Things like call us mommy and daddy when she's ready,don't hurt other people or yourself,tell us if your upset.

Simple things like that.

By 8.30 she was fast asleep but Toni and jughead stayed there anyway since Veronica and Archie weren't back yet.

And they didn't want to leave her alone.

Archie and Veronica came back at 8.50 so in time for bed Veronica already in her pyjamas snd everything.

They just needed some alone time and Veronica smiled at Betty being asleep already.

She climbs up into her comfy bed and Archie kisses her goodnight before walking out.

Jughead and Toni carefully got out of Betty's bed making sure not the wake her and she whined at the los of them but soon got comfy again.

They both kiss her cheek then see goodnight to Veronica before walking out.