Part 3

Toni pov

I walk over to the pretty blonde girl with a smile hoping this little is what I'm looking for.

I just want a girl I can love and protect and who wants those things to. I want a more soft girl who I can just love and take care of.

"Hey you look a little lost just standing there wanna come for a talk with me" I said to her in a softer voice then I would talk to most people but I don't want to baby her.

I get that she's a little but sometimes being too nice to them straight a way scares them.

She nods and walks with me to where a couple chairs were.

"What's your name I'm Betty" she says with a shy smile. I was suprised she started talking first as I could tell she was nervous.

"I'm Toni and I've been here a few weeks getting ready for today so I could meet a little" I said to her "did you know you were gonna be a little" I asked her

"No I was hoping I was gonna be a dom of some kind because my whole family is doms and I was so supposed to live up to it" Betty says in her soft voice.

Oh sweetheart you could never be a dom with that voice. Is what I wanna say but instead I simply nod.

"But I figured I'd probably be a sub but I had no idea I'd be a little" she added making me smile.

"Most littles are weary at first about being one but they always end up loving it how do you feel about the fact your a little" toni asked her

"It's not what I wanted to be honest because becoming a toddler means I have to rely on someone else for all my basic needs and I'm just worried about it" Betty said making me feel bad for the girl.

I can tell she's not someone who came here because she wanted to her parents most likely forced her to come.

"I promise you you'll love being a little it's not all about relying on your caregiver for everything it's the unconditional pure love you'll feel" I said to her making her smile for the first time.

"Did you know you would be a mommy" Betty asked and I know she just said the word mommy in a sentence but god it made my heart skip a beat.

"I did actually I've known for about a year that I've been wanting a little it's not about me controlling someone it's not like that for most caregivers we just feel the need to look after someone and love them with everything we have and yes we find it adorable when you go into little space but we care about big you just as much"I said trying to explain caregivers feeling the best I could.

Betty nodded with a little blush and I just can't get over how adorable this girl is.

We talk for a good half a hour about anything possible she's a shy person but I managed to get her to talk enough.

But god she's exactly what I want her little blushes her smile her giggles all of it is amazing.

I want her but I need to give jughead the chance with her to.

"Our little talk has been fun Betty and I'm definitely interested at being your potential mommy but I know my friend jughead wants to talk to you aswell" I told her not wanting to end the talk but knew it wasn't fair on jughead if I just try and take her.

"Jug-head" Betty tried saying bursting into a fit of giggles making me laugh to.

Sometimes I forget how weird his name really is because I'm so used to his name now.

"I'm glad my name is bringing up some giggles" jughead chuckled walking over to them making Betty smile and blush

Jughead pov

Toni walks away so I can have a talk with her.her little giggles when she heard my name as I was walking towards them was just adorable.

I can see she's already made her way into Toni's heart as me and Toni are mostly cold and heartless if we aren't with friends or family.

Just I don't think I've seen Toni smile so much In the space of about 20 minutes.

Once she's done giggling over my name I ask hers which she replies with Betty.

Betty hmm that's cute. I think to myself.

We go through the regular stuff that she probably got asked by Toni but she doesn't seem to mind repeating it.

She keeps blushing at every little thing I say and I can't help but think it's adorable.

"So what you like in your caregiver like would you like a strict or soft dom" I ask her

"Well I've never been little before it's not something I was expecting so I can't jump straight into little space I just am very sensitive and want someone who can love me and give me cuddles and wants me for me not just the fact I'm a little I don't want to be little but I understand that I have to now that I'm here" betty replied

I feel bad she doesn't wanna be a little but a lot of people get sent here when it's not their choice. I can't because I wanted to but I think they shouldn't let parents make their kids come here.

Her description sounds like everything I want to give her but it also sounds like Toni can to.

We both like this girl and In all honesty I'm not ready for betty to only choose one of us.

If she even wants either of us at all.

She asks what I want in a little and I reply with my description. It being everything Betty seems to be.

It's soon time for Betty to go back to her room i she can unpack her stuff and get used to her new room and spend time with her roommate.

"Can one of you show me where to go please this place is so big I'm scared to get lost" Betty asked with a shy smile

"How about we both go with you" Toni proposed and Betty nodded.