Part 7

3rd person pov

The next day all the doms woke up early wanting to get themselves completely ready for their subs first day at the school.

Breakfast starts at 8 so everyone needs to be there by then so jughead and Toni woke up at 7.

It took them 30 minutes to get themselves ready and Toni met him at jugheads dorm.

Jugheads roommate was Archie and Toni's is Tabitha.

Archie was talking about Veronica as how he thinks she will be fine with school today as she didn't seem nervous last night.

"Veronica seems like a bit of a firecracker I think you guys are good together though" Jughead said making Toni nod in agreement.

"I really like her and it's probably gonna take her time to realise that I'm in charge and not her but she'll get there eventually" Archie chuckled "how do you think Betty will do" Archie asked.

"I think she's nervous about everything being away from home having new caregivers and all the people so I think she's gonna be scared about going but she'll get used to it" Toni said making Archie nod.

"Can we come in" Archie said through the door once he knocked.

"Noooo" Veronica said with a groan making Archie chuckle.

"We are coming in anyway so if anyones naked go to the bathroom" Archie said and walked in making Veronica glare at him.

"Come on babe you gotta start getting ready your class is 15 minutes earlier then Betty's so you need to get dressed first" Archie told her making her roll her eyes and go the bathroom with her uniform.

"That's a improvement" Archie mumbled knowing she didn't put up a fight.

Betty however was still sleeping peacefully and Toni and jughead smiled at the sight.

She just looked so adorable and peaceful and they didn't wanna disturb her sleeping.

However they knew she had to get up as she would probably be more stressed If she was late.

"Cmon sweetheart wake up" Toni said softly stroking her cheek with her thumb making Betty start to stir.

She whined and rubbed her eyes sitting up on her bed with a pout at the fact she had to wake up.

"I know princess I'm sorry but we gotta get you ready for school" jughead said and Betty nodded looking around for Veronica but only saw Archie.

"Veronica's just getting ready she'll be out in a minute" Archie told her with a soft smile when he saw the blonde was concerned.

Betty nodded and woke herself up a little making her bed then just sat on it her legs dangling and playing with her fingers as she was just nervous.

"Veronica we have to be done in 5 minutes so can you hurry up a little bit" Archie said as they needed to get to breakfast earlier so they could go to Veronica's class in time.

"Calm down I'm literally ready" Veronica said coming out of the bathroom with her uniform on and her hair in a messy bun.

(This is the uniform for all girl subs and the colour tie is different for what category your in and if your cold you can wear tights and a blazer)

"Bye b if you need me throughout the day just call me" Veronica told Betty and she nodded then walked out with Archie.

Betty then walked to the bathroom so she could get ready and only took a few minutes to do her uniform but couldn't figure out the tie.

"Can one of  you help please" Betty asked holding up her pink tie when she came out of the bathroom.

Tabitha and jughead both smile at how cute the uniform looks on her.

"Here I'll do it princess" jughead said and started doing the tie on her "this uniform is so uncomfortable" Betty said upset.

"I know but you'll get used to it and look your ties pink your favourite colour that's fun right" I said trying to cheer her up and she nodded with a little smile.

Jughead got done with her tie and gave her a kiss on the head.

"We still have a few minutes until we need to go so you can just relax" I tell her and she nods starting to brush her hair.

Me and jughead can tell somethings up with her she's not talking a lot and she's not refusing the baby talk like she did last night.

"What's up baby everything okay" I ask sitting next to her helping her with her hair a bit "I just don't want to go to all the classes" Betty said nervously playing with her fingers.

"It will be fine sweetheart the only class you don't have with Veronica is your first one which is a class just for littles so you'll meet other people like you then the rest you'll have with Veronica" jughead explained to her.

"Then you get to see us at lunch and school will be done by 3 then we can go shopping for your room" he added trying to make Betty feel better and it seemed to work until we went to go out the door.

"No please I don't want to go" Betty said tearing up a bit and I realised that she was just really scared.

"Come here it's ok" I smiled pulling her into a hug I want to just pick her up and snuggle her but I know I can't yet.

She's not little yet so I don't want to treat her like one. Just gently easing her into little space will be the thing to work.

"It will be so much fun baby there's nothing to worry about come on let's go" jughead said sofly and she nodded clearly feeling a bit better.

Betty put her backpack on and we started walking with her but once we got to the hallways there were so many people.

"Hold our hands babe we don't want you getting lost" I say and she looks like she was about to refuse but looked at all the people and used both hands to hold mine and jugheads as we walked either side of her.

Soon we get to her class and the teacher greets her with a warm smile saying hello to Betty.

Then we leave her as we have to go to our class but we felt bad seeing the pout on the face.