Chapter 2

Bella's pov:

Chloe and I are currently at Katie's house getting ready for the party and I am suddenly excited to go because the outfit Chloe picked out for me is bomb.

I'm wearing a red mid thigh off shoulder dress that hugs my curvy figure a whole lot with cute black Valentino heels and a black cross body bag. I straightened my hair and parted it to the side.

As for my jewelry, I wore my silver Rolex wrist watch with three Cartier bracelets and a red Van Cleef bracelet on my left wrist while I wore my silver tennis bracelet. I wore a red Van Cleef necklace and earings to spice up my look. I looked stunning!

"Alright girls, who's ready to party!" Chloe announced. "We are!" Katie and I chorused. "So who's taking us?" I asked Chloe. "Oh, Trevor is the one taking us" Trevor is Chloe's twin brother, he's not the party type but Chloe literally begged him to take us.

"Guys he's here!" Katie was the first to run out because she has a huge crush on Trevor and Trevor doesn't even know. "I call shotgun!" Katie ran as fast as she could into the front seat of Trevor's truck. Not like any of us were gonna drag it with her.

"Hey Katie" Trevor said as he saw Katie. "Hey Trevor, how are you?" Katie asked shyly. "I'm so tired, Chloe literally dragged me out of the house to drop you guys off" "Well I'm sorry about that, you know how she is"

Trevor and Katie kept having small talk while Chloe and I were busy giggling at the amazing chemistry they shared. There was no doubt Trevor wad crushing on Katie as well but he was too proud to say so.

                             ♤♤
We finally arrived the party and just as I expected, the party was in full swing already. I could see cars everywhere, It's a good thing Trevor didn't need to park. "Alright guys, have a nice time. I'm coming to pick you guys up by 10PM sharp he narrowed his eyes at Chloe which caused both Katie and I to look at her.

"Why are you all looking at me?" Chloe asked with her arms crossed across her chest "we don't need you drinking tonight Chloe" I finally said "yeah, you know you get drunk easily, remember what happened the last time" Katie added.

On Chloe's sixteenth birthday, she got drunk and we all started looking for her. On her birthday.

"Okay okay, I won't drink much tonight now let's go!" With that the three of us filed into the house of kyle Cooper, captain of the basketball team. I don't know him much but I do see him around sometimes and he's actually kinda cute.

One time, his class was having a geometry test and they were expected to make use of mathset but he didn't have his. His class had to come to my history class to borrow one and he asked me. I was super shy and excited  when he asked me. He gave me a wink before leaving. He didn't return later on but it didn't matter. I had a ton of those.

Once inside the house I suddenly started feeling self concious because my outfit was literally revealing my cleavage and I hadn't thought of that till I caught a drunk teenager ogling me. I had to get out of there before anything happens.

I met Chloe and Katie at the bar. They were talking to some guys who eventually asked them for a dance which obviously they agreed to. It was just me now. So with that I ordered myself a glass of vodka. Yeah, Kyle has a bar and a bartender for nights like these at his house.

His dad is like a multi millionaire or something so they're super rich. Kyle drives a Lamborghini to school everyday. I'm pretty sure he has other cars. Girls only flock him for the money, that's why he doesn't let them come close.

"Hey" I heard a sweet deep voice. I saw Kyle standing right in front of me. Oh my gosh, Kyle approached me! "Hey" I replied with a small smile "didn't know you came to parties" he said while stylishly taking a seat near me. Omg Omg Omg! Act cool Bella. "Well I don't, my friends just dragged me here with them. But it's a nice party."