Bonus Act - A Way to Show Off

"Do you have time tomorrow night?"

Yoon Jay's morning greeting was rather different than usual. His lips were still on Yoohan's neck, like always, but this time there was a murmur that tickled the nape. Yoohan shifted, rubbing his sleepy eyes before turning his head to the man holding him from behind. "I have afternoon class...and then...a journal meeting, I think. Why?"

"Will you be free from five?" Jay laid on his elbow, half-hovering above Yoohan. His hand that had been holding Yoohan's waist moved upward, slipping between the pajama's buttons. Yoohan let out a voice that suspiciously sounded like a purr, and slightly shifted closer to the older's bare upper body, eyes closing again.

"I don't know," Yoohan answered with a soft airy sound, and Jay slipped his long fingers further, rubbing the skin underneath the fabric. The effect was imminent, as Yoohan changed his answer immediately after. "But I can...just get out? Hmmh..."

"Good," Jay lowered his face with a smile, pecking the slightly parted lips that sighing from his touch. "I'll text you an address." The nimble fingers skillfully undo the three topmost buttons and slid into the welcoming chest. A hand found its way into Jay's dark locks and gripped tight.

"I...have a morning—umh—class..." Yoohan spoke languidly, with a short, airy breath. Jay planted his lips on the younger's neck, licking along the collarbone until the man beneath him squirmed. Despite his words, Yoohan didn't do anything to stop Jay's ministration. Instead, another hand slid into Jay's upper body, touching the bare skin and wriggling muscle beneath.

Jay laughed and smirked on Yoohan's exposed neck, sliding into the younger's bare legs and pressing their morning wood against each other.

"Guess you'll be late, then."

Yoohan could only whine in defeat.

* * *

The address brought Yoohan into a rather aesthetically pleasing building, and he couldn't help but frowned, checking the address again. There was no signage, but it really seemed to be the right building. There were a few cars in the parking lot, quite fancy ones. A security guard watched him as Yoohan alighted from his motorcycle and walked into the building. It kind of felt like Alice's Labyrinth, now that he was closer.

"Can I help you?"

Yoohan took his phone out and showed him the text from Jay containing the address. "Is this the right place?"

The security looked at the screen and after a while nodded, and called someone from his earpiece. Yoohan had no idea what kind of place this was, but the security seemed quite tight. He had thought Jay had wanted to go for some dinner date or something, but the building didn't seem to look like a restaurant. As he pondered about it, the door creaked open and a woman came out, looking stylish, and flashed a business smile.

"Do you have an appointment, Sir?"

Hmm, anything to do with Jay seemed to need an appointment. "I think so. It's by Yoon Jay." Yoohan answered, as per Jay's direction.

"Director Yoon?" the woman seemed to be surprised. And then the smile turned brighter and more amiable. "Ah, Lee Yoohan-nim?"

Yoohan nodded, and the door opened wider, as the woman asked him to follow her. They came into something that looked like a cozy lounge, and went further inside, into a decorated hall with a soft, cream color. Yoohan followed her into another set of doors, and arrived at a large room that looked like...a hair saloon? Yoohan had no idea. There was equipment that you could find in such places, also mirrors with lights on them. There were other people too, being styled in front of the mirror. While Yoohan looked at the sight in confusion, another woman in more casual clothes came to them, and Yoohan was being "transferred" to the woman.