Bonus Act - That Fire a Distance Create (M)

How to Spend Your Break (Lee Yoohan)

When Jay came to pick me up in silence, I knew there would be trouble later on. His cold eyes remind me of the time we met inside that alley. His gaze towards the air base was an unmasked disgust. I have a feeling if Jay had any power in government, he'd do his absolute best to make the peace treaty happen.

He drove in silence, but the further we are from the base, the more that coldness reduced. Although, in its place was a clenched jaw, and impatient gaze. I knew so well now what those gestures meant, which had nothing to do with how long we've known each other.

It had everything to do with the fact that I felt the same.

I had taken it for granted, the familiarity of his presence. We've never really separated more than two weeks prior to this, but I thought I'd be fine. We're not a child anymore. Surely, holding back not seeing each other often for two years was doable, right? It wasn't as if I won't have any leaves during the enlistment.

Or so I thought.

But really, a body that was already used to being touched every day was itching. The heart that used to hear words of affection was full of longing. My only salvation was the rigorous physical training that kept my mind from wandering back home. I was trying to get as exhausted as I could before the curfew, so I wouldn't be feeling dejected from not having those morning nape kisses. I obeyed every order and command without so much as a whine just because I tried hard not to think about anything. The other conscripts and officers thought I was hardworking and praised me.

No, I was just busy preventing myself from feeling lonely and horny.

So when Jay turned the car into a hotel's driveway, I made no remark. In a sense, I already knew this would happen. Because there was no way Yoon Jay could endure hours of driving without touching me.

I knew I couldn't.

Even when he slammed me into the hotel room's door, I felt arousal instead of pain. We kissed like a starving homeless, like a thirsty traveler lost for days in the desert. I pulled him close, feeling the erection on his pants—our pants. We forgo the tops and just busy undoing each other pants while mingling our breaths and saliva and lust.

And then he pulled his lips and turned me over harshly, pulling on my ass' cheeks and growling. Immediately, I felt a hard tip against my entrance and I flinched, turning my face slightly. "Hey, wait a—"

There was no use. He pushed inside without mercy, and I could only gasp. His low, heavy, cold voice came after. "Don't tell me to wait, Lee Yoohan. I've been waiting for months."

That low growl and angry tone somehow only work to harden my erection. Even with the stinging and burning feeling in my ass that I hadn't been feeling for a while.

"And your hole is ready anyway," his whisper contained coldness, but also frustration. The man was angry, and it showed in the way he moved without consideration. I knew it would happen this way, so I went out of my way to prepare myself first in the shower before coming out. But still, how could my own fingers compare with that huge throbbing thing? Not to mention that it was already untouched for months.

"Ugh!" I braced myself against the door, cushioning my head with my hands. Jay thrust with so much power that my body shook and slammed into the door every time. "Argh!" It stung. The man was chasing his own pleasure, without catering to mine. But with the ferocity he displayed, and the deepness of his thrust, it felt good all the same. My nerve at the end of the way was being pounded and inflamed.

His hands were holding my waist, and his face buried in my neck, biting and sucking. I could only hope that the mark would be gone before I get back into the base. But oh, god, for now I could only think about the electricity running through my spine with his every plunge. And then he growled, right into my ears, spewing my name from behind clenched teeth. "Lee Yoohan!" It was the growl of a beast, and I came, just like that.