Shopping and Photo shoot

Start from the beginning

A bit upset and annoyed, I left Ae alone and accompanied Can while walking. Ae looked like a kicked puppy as he followed us with Tin beside him. "Pete, will you like to eat ice-cream?" Ae asked. "No... I don't." I sulked. I was more than angry with him for ruining the photo shoot.

I heard some whispering coming from behind but couldn't make out what they both were talking about. After some time, Tin called for Can asking him to come along for getting some stuff leaving me with Ae. I turned around trying to avoid him and began to walk.

"Where are you headed to?" Ae asked while running behind me and grabbing my arm. I looked at him and then turned my head to the other side and replied in sulking tone, "Why should I tell?" I shot back. "Baby... I am sorry na... I admit it that I was jealous. I just don't like anyone touching you. And he was a complete stranger. How can I allow someone touch my precious possession?" Ae tried to coax.

"But because of that, the pictures won't be looking nice. He was not even able to tell us how to pose properly and after you showed him the gun, he was trembling in fear. I am sure those pictures would look blurred." I grumbled. "Oh baby... We can have another photo shoot na... Please don't be angry." He tried to pacify.

I let out a deep sigh and then composed myself while looking at him. "Ae, you should know that I only love you and not anyone else. He was only trying to be nice to us. You don't have to be scary all the time when someone approaches me. I understand that you get jealous but you should trust me Ae. I only love you." I said.

"I love you too baby... I am sorry na... Please.... Please please please." Ae looked really cute while begging like this. This soft side of him was only for me and just me. "Fine.... But I want ice-cream now." I said. "Now?" he asked surprised.

"Yes... Didn't you just asked me if I would like to have ice-cream?" I reminded. "But you said that you didn't want." He replied. "That was because I was angry with you." I cleared. "Okay... come, let's have ice-cream." He said while holding my hand and turning around to walk back to the ice cream parlor. I smiled seeing the softer version of Ae that was only for me.

We had ice-cream and waited for Tin and Can for more than an hour but they were nowhere to be seen. "Isn't it taking them too long to return back from a short shopping?" Ae mumbled to himself while glancing at the watch and then back to the way there they both have disappeared.

"Ae... May be they went to eat something. Can was hungry so I guess they must have went to grab something to eat. Should we call them?" I suggested. "No... not necessary. Are you hungry? We can have lunch while waiting for them." Ae inquired. "I am not really hungry. We can wait and see." I replied.

After another 15 minutes, the couple appeared talking to each other and I can see Can's bright smile and he held a sipper in his hand. Bitch, you actually dragged my wedding preparations in your date!! Just so you wait till I get the hold of you.

"Can and Tin seems pretty close these days. Don't you feel so?" Ae asked making me snap my head to look at him. Did he really say that?? I mean... Can you are going to expose yourself. Your brother is suspecting I guess.

"Is it??? I just thought that they are always like this." I tried to brush it off. "Hmmm... may be... I guess I am over analyzing." Ae said while shifting his weight from one foot to another. "Hello brother. Is everything alright?" Can asked approaching us. "Yes... Everything is fine. What took you both so long?" Ae inquired.

"Oh ho!! The queue was so long that we had to wait. My legs are almost feeling stiff and I am holding all this bags and you are not even helping me, rather you started investigation as soon as I arrived." Can began to complain.

"Fine!! Stop complaining. Place the bags in car and let's go and have lunch." Ae said. Can and Tin moved to place the bags in car and I watched Can very carefully and found the evidence of crime. "Ae, Can I walk with Can. I just want to discuss something." I said.

"Sure. I and Tin will check for a nice restaurant to have food." Ae said. I smiled at him and then shifted close to Can. "Bitch, what were you upto?" I asked in a low tone. "What?" Can pretended to be innocent.

"I got the evidence. So better open your mouth." I threatened. "What evidence? I don't know what you are talking about." Can tried to brush off. "Really? What about those hickies on your neck?" I asked while pointing at the place where the marks were clearly visible.

"WHAT?!!" he shouted and I hurriedly slapped his mouth. "What's the matter?" Ae asked from behind while stepping closer. "Err... Nothing Ae... I just stepped on his foot by mistake." I tried to cover up. "Be careful love. Don't hurt yourself." Ae said and then turned around to return back.

"What??? Are they visible?" Can asked in panic. "Yes!! They are... And if Ae sees them he will surely ask." I replied. And seeing the way Ae was being curious about his brother and Tin, I was sure that he might start investigating if he finds something suspicious.

"Pete!! You need to help me in this!!" Can said grabbing my hand and begging with puppy eyes. "What are you planning?" I asked suspiciously. "Just play along. I will help you when you need." He offered. I agreed immediately since it was important to take care of everything before Ae finds out on his own. I don't want Ae to feel like Can is hiding things form him. I'll make sure to tell Can that he need to tell Ae about him and Tin.

"Okay... So here goes the plan." Can said and started to narrate what we have to do. So I need to make sure that my acting skills are good enough to pull off the act. "Are you sure this will work?" I asked doubtfully. "Don't you dare doubt my plan!! This is sure to work!" Can confirmed.

Can turned around and grabbed the sipper that he had placed aside and then moved forward. I pretended to have step forward and the rest of the act was pulled off well by Can. He stumbled into me and then dramatically threw the contents from his sipper on himself while we both landed on the ground. He winked at me and then screamed out loud.

The next moment, Ae and Tin rushed towards us with concerned faces. "What happened?" Ae asked in panic. His gaze dancing between me and Can. "Can just accidentally bumped into me." I replied while trying to get up. Then I looked at Can whose dress was completely soaked with the drink.

"Damn!!! My clothes are wet and dirty!! How can I go around in these clothes? Also after sometime, they will start smelling of the drink." Can began to complain. Ae helped me get up while Can simply moved his ass and patted the dust off. "Then what do you want to do now?" Ae asked a bit annoyed.

"There's a store nearby. I'll just buy something to wear for now." Can said. He didn't wait for Ae to reply and then pulled me along. "Hey!! Where are you taking him?" Ae shouted. "Don't worry... I'll be right back with your 'precious possession'." Can shouted back.

We then walked for a little and then Can got into one of the stores. He grabbed a turtle neck t-shirt and hurried to change. Once done, he stepped out, looking all presentable. At least the marks were hidden. I hope Ae won't notice the unusual behavior of his brother.