Bath

Cover page creditCrystalCastleO_o

🔞🔞 Mature content

Pete's POV:

I slept comfortably with the warmth of my love enveloping me and the feeling of being safe and loved. I have yearned for my own family and the dream was finally coming true. I can finally have the feeling of being at home and with family. This little vacation was the best part of being with Ae.

When I woke up in morning the room was lightly brightened with the sunlight that was being obstructed by the curtains covering the window. I yawned and then moved to look at the face of the person sleeping beside me.

Ae looked so calm in his sleep. I remembered his face from last night, he looked so different. Heaven knows how I ended up with him but now I don't regret my decision of choosing to stay with him. He had given me everything that one would want from life.

I smiled and then moved to slowly climb out of the bed. I wanted to cook breakfast for him since he had been the one taking care of me from the time we have arrived. I loved his cooking but then again, it was my responsibility too to make some efforts from my behalf.

I was careful not to make any noise as I moved out of the bed and headed in the direction of the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then moved to fill the bathtub with water. I needed to have a nice bath in order to calm down myself. I checked for the temperature and it was perfect for a nice soak.

I turned off the tap and was all ready to get inside when I felt two arms around me. I was startled and turned around only to find Ae, who was already up. "You didn't wake me up." He complained. I smiled while resting my hands over his and then replied, "You were in deep sleep so I thought that it was better to let you sleep."

"I don't want to sleep alone." He stated and planted a soft kiss on my shoulder. "Have you already prepared the bathtub?" he inquired. "Yes.... I thought it would be nice to have a soak before beginning the day." I replied.

"Then... Let me join you." He said while planting a kiss on my neck close to the soft spot. My body immediately reacted with a shudder. We were already naked so it didn't give him much trouble to pick me up and place me in the bathtub before getting in himself.

We were now seated in the bathtub with me leaning against his chest and enjoying the bath. It reminded me of the last night's memory of the waterfall. I let out a sigh while closing my eyes and letting myself sink into the water allowing the liquid to wash off all the anxiety that had built up inside me.

Ae's hands were caressing my sides while I was lost in my own thoughts wandering into the memories. I was brought back to my senses when his lips brushed against my soft spot making me shiver. My back got pressed against him while my hands immediately moved to grab his hands stopping them from teasing me.

"Baby.... I want you..." he whispered in my ear before licking it. I moaned as he was actually teasing my soft spot making me lose my mind. His lips were trailing over my neck and shoulder planting soft kisses.

"Ae.... We.... N-need to have bath...." I reminded. "We are already doing it baby..." he replied while trailing his hands down to my private region. My breath hitched as he sensually moved his fingers from my belly going down the happy trail.

His other hand came up and began to play with my pink bud. They were sensitive and started to pain as he continued to play by pinching them. Now, his lips and hands were making me lose my mind and I found myself trashing in water, splashing it. "Ae... Ahhh... Ahhh..." I screamed, my sound resonating loudly in the whole bathroom.