🩰Boss fight phase 2🩰

(3rd person POV): As the ocean rose more with the tears coming from Aubrey's eyes the moon hanging above her controlled the tides as the group began to hop across the shells to get closer to her. Hero and Mari make it easily while Basil struggles and Kel just goes for it. Sunny was unable to move for fear of messing up the beat so Kel had to calm down and help him get across so he wouldn't drown. The whirlpools and sirens in the water made things much more difficult but just when Aubrey tries to fly away for the 3rd time Basil used seaweed stalks to hold her in place so she couldn't get away anymore and the group could get to her and snap her out of the darkness and bring her back to the light. The ocean of tears is drained from the glass enclosure, and the darkness surrounding Aubrey is washed away. She is drenched to the bone, and her clothes cling to her shivering frame. "I'm sorry." Her wet hair covers her face from view. "I don't want you seeing me like this. I probably look so stupid." "T—that's not true! You're going through a lot, and we want to help you." Basil approached Aubrey, his brow furrowed in concern. He helps her stand up, and the rest of the group joins them.

{Word count: 231}