🎀🔑Being able to express emotions once again🔑🎀

It had been a few days since I had turned into a nightmare and to be honest, I was happier than I had been for a while and that wasn't only because my friends talked to me more and I walked to them more when I was stressed but it was also because my mother was put into rehab and was getting better and would be coming back this Christmas this upcoming winter. For meanwhile I was staying at Basil's house because when he heard that my mother was going to be away he immediately offered to let me stay in his grandmother's old room at first I declined but he said that Polly and he would love to have me stay for as long and I needed and that Basil would love some company when Polly was out. I had become more open about my feelings and it improved my mood in retrospect. The start of the summer was filled with fun memories and new ones we made by trying new things and doing things differently than normal. But the one thing that never changed was that when we were all out we would get lunch at Gino's almost every day and sometimes Kim would come along. When I introduced her to Mari she was very polite and I could tell she wanted to be accepted by someone who I said was like an older sister to me Mari really seemed to like her a lot and it made me happy. I also got both of my friend groups to hang out and hung out at the park and the only reason I think the hooligans agreed was that Kim asked them to do it for me because I had been having a hard time with my mom but I was still grateful. After what had happened to me I realized that everyone has something they are dealing with but everyone just expresses it differently and I express it by ignoring it until it builds up which always made me grumpy. I learned how to cry in front of people when I needed to and it always made me feel better I didn't mind if my emotions were bothering others because my friends told me that being emotional is not a bad thing it means your alive.

(KILBY POV): And for now, everything is at peace but will it stay that way forever? Doubtfully...

{Word count: 406}