🩰Boss fight phase 1🩰

(Mari POV): Hero was driving down the road that lead up to our houses because we were spending the summer in Faraway to spend time with our families and friends. Once Hero stopped the car outside of his house and as I got out I saw Sunny, Kel, and Basil coming out of our home as Hero and I shared a look the trio passed us Basil leading. Hero called out to the three and they stopped and looked at us with smiles when Hero asked where they were going Kel said that they were going to find this insane nightmare that Basil had detected. "Is Aubrey coming with you guys?" Basil shook his head and said, "She wasn't answering so she's probably yelling at her mom...." I was a bit worried about Aubrey because it wasn't like her to not but Hero and I decided to join the trio and followed Basil to the ward which turned out to be at our hangout spot which I found slightly weird but when he opened it up no one hesitant to go in.

(Kel POV): The ward was like an hourglass with a silky coral reef it was a beautiful sight. The sounds of water crashing against the reef along with a song being sung somewhere made me wonder what this nightmare looked like. It didn't take long for us to be able to see it and... The nightmare was Aubrey...

{Word count: 241}