9

Phoenix succeeded in getting a few of us back to the hall. It's a few because I noticed not every one had not come back.

"You can see that not everyone is here-" Phoenix spoke up. My eyes searched for Jeremy and happily I found him but I saw his arm around a red haired girl. A frown formed on my brows and I looked away.

"We did a scan on your original backgrounds and decided on the people we want to work with. You should be honoured you were chosen"

I looked around,we were just about less than 30. The white haired girl that made a scene in my room earlier was chosen? I looked away. None of my business,my eyes moved towards Jeremy and I don't even know why.

His eyes looked around the room at the same time I was looking at him and our eyes met. He quickly took his hands off the girls shoulder and waved at me. Smile,you have to smile Frost.

I forced a smile and waved back.

"You're friends with Jeremy?" Esmeralda asked. How does she know him?

"He's my brother,if you're wondering that"

"How? He's a form shifter and you're-"

"Yeah,our mum has ice hands and our dad is a werewolf"

"Oh" I nodded slowly,biting my lower lip.

Suddenly I felt a hand grip mine. I balled my fists,ready to throw a punch when my eyes met Jeremy's.

"Hey slow down" He smirked and I lowered my fists.

"Why did you have to grab my hand like that"

"To scare you" His amber eyes glowed.

"Pshh,I'm not scared of you"

"Really" He smirked and leaned closer to my face. My eyes widened and I pushed him away,my heart beating against my chest.

"I can hear your heart beat-"

"What was that!"

"I didn't do nothing,you were scared right? See, you're scared of me"

"I wasn't scared,I was just shocked" I rolled my eyes.

"Your face is red"

"The weather is hot"

"You're literally ice itself"

"Okay I get it" I looked away and touched my cheek. Was I blushing?

"Okay! The names are up. 25 of you will be fighting against each other and the goal is to...win of course but if you cannot continue,which of course I don't expect that happens,just coward out"

Jeremy chuckled.

"No powers"

"What?!" Jeremy yelled. Phoenix glanced at our direction and I stepped away from him slowly.

"Yes,no powers,just your fists" I looked at my hands. Can I even fight?

"Listen to your names and your competitor"

"1. Peter and Allan, 2. Allesandro and Tyler, 3. Jacob and Willow, 4. Zephan and Kyle. 5. Garner and Andrew"

"You can notice that I mentioned only five pairs and they are all males. Tomorrow will be the females and the next,males,till you all have a go. When you hear the drum,you begin. Good luck"

The first two guys walked forward,cracking their necks and fingers. I noticed one had fangs and red eyes. Vampire? The other had fangs too but no red eyes.

"He's a werewolf" Jeremy whispered in my ear.

"Stop reading my mind"

"I'm not reading,I just hear it"

"Stop listening!" He took his hands up in defence.

The next second,an echo of a loud drum was heard and the two stood,ready to pounce on the other.

Everyone stood in silence watching them tear at each other's face. The one with just fangs threw a punch straight at the other's face. I looked away. I hated to see blood.

"You okay?" Jazz asked.

"Yeah,yeah I'm fine thank you" I looked at the match again and saw the vampire sitting over the werewolf. In a twinkle of an eye,the werewolf switched places and pinned the werewolf down under him,holding his hand to the back.

The vampire struggled to come off the ground but he was fruitless. Their faces were blood stained and they were both panting. The werewolf threw another punch to the vampire's head and the vampire passed out.

I heard some girls gasp and start mummuring. The werewolf let go off the vampire and stood some metres away as some guys came and carried the vampire out.

"The reason you won that match was because Allan is not a strong fighter. Fighting someone weaker than you shows cowardice,try to avoid that but nice work" Phoenix said and Peter nodded,walking out of the training hall to fix his injuries.

"Next!"

Thank you for reading!! Love you guys so,so much. I'd appreciate if you love me back by leaving a vote please. 👍🥺💟🥺💟🥺💟