8

I looked around the ice section. It was an entirely different place from the training centre. Bunk bends were lined on both sides,from the beginning to the end. It was a pretty spacious and cold room,I was actually taken to the girls room. Girls with different looks to show their abilities swarm around.

I was liking it because the space was comfortable. Some girls had blue hair,some had deep grey and some had white,like me.

"Hi" I heard a small voice behind me.

"Hey" I realised everybody that Nature had brought to this training was in my age grade,no one was younger than 18.

"My name's Esmeralda,you?"

"It's..." I thought hard. She cocked her brow. I decided on my name. "It's Frost"

"Cool" She smiled. "I guess I should ask,how were you brought here? Were you scared?" She held my arm and led me to her bed. "See? We're bunk mates, it's nice to meet you" I glanced at my name boldly written on the lower part of bunk metal bed.

"Nice to meet you too" I loved that she had energy like Penny. I miss Penny.

"So! How were you brought here-"

"Esme! You found a friend already,me too" A blue haired girl approached us with another girl.

"My name's Christina Aguilera,just call me Chris ( A/N:I was pondering what surname to give her and Google gave me Aguilera on suggestions,so I used it。◕‿◕。)

"Hi Christina" I smiled broadly. She waved.

"I'm Jasmine,call me Jazz" She winked and I nodded. I was liking it here already,till some girl and three others walked up to the centre of the room.

"Attention!! I don't you want to see me as mean but I want you all to mind your business for as long as you stay here,do not talk to me cause like...why should you and do not come close to me and don't think you can beat me in any training or fight" She tossed her white hair behind her back and walked off.

Christina laughed hard.

"Why is she acting like a child. Sometimes I doubt if everyone here is really 18 and above" I chuckled.

"It's really nice to meet you guys,you guys seem nice"

"Yeah you too" Jazz smiled at me. I giggled.

*****************

I and my new found friends talked a lot about our new environment and the people they made us leave behind.

I found out that Esme(Es-may) actually disappeared suddenly and reappeared here,same with Jazz and Chris but mine was different. And they also had ice powers but mine was way stronger and more powerful.

Was it because I was the sixth spirit? Do they know that?

"Guys...Nature said something about me and my powers" I paused and examined their faces,they looked ignorant and anxious to know.

"I'm the sixth spirit"

Their mouth fell open all at the same time and they just stared at me.

"You're the si-!" I quickly slammed my hand over Esme's mouth before she said it out loud.

"Sorry,sorry but no way!!" Jazz still looked shocked but she was smiling.

"I can't believe I get to be friends with... practically a goddess,woah" Chris exclaimed.

"Tell me,how does it feel?" Jazz asked.

"What?"

"How does it feel to be the sixth fucking spirit!" Jazz pushed on.

"Well...I don't feel anything" Esme chuckled.

Just then,we heard a familiar voice through the speakers in the ceiling.

"Everybody,this is Phoenix speaking,you are to return to the training hall in five minutes!" Jazz groaned.

"Goddd,I didn't sign up for this" Chris groaned and Esme laughed.

I wouldn't say I'm in love with the place,I wouldn't say I hate it. It's just...okay. Wait...training hasn't even begun.

Leave a vote for me please! (✷‿✷)