3

"Eww,I don't like Chef Barnes' icecream" Penny spat and shoved her cone into Jordan's hands. "Have it"

Jordan smiled widely and put the whole thing in his mouth. He suddenly stopped walking and stood still.

Penny gasped and grabbed his shoulders. "Jordan! Are you okay?" Jack ran for his brother and cupped his palms around his face. Jordan coughed up some icecream and breathed in relief.

"Brain freeze" He chuckled.

"You're laughing? If not for Jack,I wonder what- wait what does brain freeze do,do you like...die or something?"

I chuckled. "I've never had a brain freeze before" Penny,Jack and Jordan stared at me with wide eyes.

"There's no way that's possible,even as a kid?" Jack asked and cocked his brow.

I nodded and Penny shook her head. "I doubt it,maybe you have and you don't know" I shrugged. But I knew I haven't.

"Guys,I have something to show you" Jordan immediately spoke up as we strolled about the busy village.

Jack and I spontaneously glanced at him.

"Jordan,not a witch cottage again" Penny groaned.

"I've never shown you a witch cottage"

"Hmm,well,what do you know,turns out it was a dream" Penny shrugged,tucking her red hair behind her ear.

"You're cute" Jordan said,causing Penny to blush slightly.

"Don't call me cute" Jordan laughed and rolled his eyes.

"What did you want to show us" Jack said and I nodded.

"Well,follow me"

"Follow you?" Penny eyed him. Jordan walked back,grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him.

"Why do you always question everything I say?"

"Maybe she likes you?" I said,teasing Penny.

"Who said so?" Penny rolled her eyes and decided to lead us.

"You don't even know the way" Jack called after her.

"Yes. I. Do" We looked at each other and shrugged and Jordan ran after her.

*******************

"Woahhh" I gasped in awe. Jordan took us to the forest and showed us a castle,a beautiful,ice castle. Ice chandeliers hung from the high ceilings. Everything was ice and the castle was very beautiful.

"Wow,Jordan, what is this place" Penny's eyes scanned the entire castle.

"Well...I don't know,I was just strolling here one day and saw it"

"Wait,so we could be in danger right now?"

"Yes" Jordan stated.

"What?! And you brought us here?" I added.

"No,you decided to come with" I face palmed myself and so did Penny and Jack.

We heard a loud rumble,making the castle shake a bit.

"At this point...I suggest we run" Jordan took off,leaving us behind.

"You son of a-" Penny cut herself off as we ran after Jordan.

*************

"What was that noise?" Penny asked Jordan,breathless. He looked at all of us.

"I don't think that castle is empty,as I was running it was like I felt cold fingers graze my arm and cold breeze on my neck-"

"Jordan? Jordan,you're scaring the shit out of me" Penny panicked. I felt Jack's arm wrap around me.

"Are you cold?" I shook my head. "Thanks anyway" He nodded and left me.

"How do we go back" Jack asked.

"Uh, don't yell at me Penny okay?" Penny looked like she was about to smack his head. "Well,from the castle,it would have been easier to trace our steps but we ran deeper into the forest but- we aren't lost,we can find a way to-"

"Oh God-" Penny fell on her knees and covered her face with her palms.

"Jordan,what do we do now" I asked in panic. Jordan looked sorry and scared.

Then,just then,it was like I heard a whisper in my ear.

"Jack? Did you say something?" He shook his head in confusion.

I heard the voice again,more clearer and feminine. A white light shone from my eyes,I felt my body levitating.

"Holy sh-"

I didn't  know what was happening to me. I felt the wind,forming something like a tornado around me.

I heard Jack,Jordan and Penny shouting my name.

The voice I heard was familiar. I'd been hearing that voice since I was a kid. It had always been saying something but I couldn't pick out the words,now it was clear.

"Remember,this is who you are"

Did you like it? Was it nice? Leave a vote please and tell me what you think in the comments!