• 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 •

Song playing: Fever - Enhypen (slowed reverb)

---------------------

Voice soft and smooth like feathers

Sweet and sugar coated, smooth like leathers

Danger is laced with his tone

A danger from unknown

°• You give me fever •°

"Your time here will soon come to an end"

A voice echoed through the black pit of darkness. The source was unknown, like everything else in this abyss, but the voice was indeed alluring. Smooth, gentle, soft, and most of all, not cocky. It wasn't smug and beaming with pride like Bill's. It was close to the blond, but at the same time so different. Something in this new tone tugged on the puppet strings bounded to the girl's hurt, aching to help her. Not that she was aware of it.

°• Eyes like ice, the bold eyes •°

(Y/n) couldn't bring herself to move. She felt weightless, in a trance. A daze but with a feeling of euphoria cursing through her veins. With Bill, she always felt a weight chaining her down, she always felt those stupid strings wrapped around her heart, wrapped around her soul, but now she just felt like laying on a pile of feathers, full of beauty and grace. A feeling she didn't remember ever coming near of.

°• Breaking me in two, but I can't have it •°

She couldn't talk, as if her voice was stolen, still that didn't stop her from attempting to talk. To ask who this stranger was, turning her horrific nightmares into a small heaven, even for just some minutes. Noticing this, the anonymous voice continued "Don't worry, all your questioned will get answered in due time, please be patient untill then, sweet little angel"

But in that moment, the voice seemed more of an angle to her than herself.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

°• When I stand in front of you sitting on the throne •°

Her attention was soon snapped back to the reality she was staying in for the time being. A slow, classic waltz played in the background and noble couples could be seen, majestic gowns flowing around with any twirl and graceful moves, but no romance. Even through the whole dance, she could see it clear in everyone's faces, they did it out of sheer boredom, families forcing them, or just a habit they used to enjoy. Frowning, (Y/n) stepped closer to the railing of balcony, watching everyone closely. This time, she was full aware that this isn't a dream.

That this is a memory.

A memory the voices tried reminding her over and over again but failed. A life she liked to forget but kept on haunting her no matter how much she left it behind.

"Princess~" Bill's voice came from behind her, his arms soon wrapping around her waist that was tightly wrapped in a victorian corset. He twirled her and got the girl to face his smiling form "Are you alright? You kept looking down"

°• The blazing flames in me... •°

He snickered at his own lame pun and put a hand on her waist, guiding her through a small dance as he hummed the tune of waltz under his breath. Though, the smile soon fell noticing how limp and unsure the girl is.