He stood up , walked over to them ,stared at Jungkook who stared back . Before Jungkook opened his arms widely for the small boy. Never had he gotten so much affection. Even from his grandparents or his uncles. He threw himself at Jungkook. Closing his eyes and hugging back.

The sweet moment was interrupted by Jungkooks' phone ringing. Now that he remembered,he had a nightshift at the bar. He panicked , startling the three of them ,especially Jimin,who stood up ,with Minah still on his arms and asked"What's wrong?".
"I have ,a night shift at the bar, i need to go," Jungkook said, he was not willing to go but he still needed to work for both of them.

Jimin frowned, not liking the sound of  that. "Can't you tell them to give you an off today? How many nights do you work,?"

"Every night, i don't think they can give me a day off ,i still need to -

"Which bar?",Jimin suddenly asked, interrupting the younger.

" Serendipity ",Jungkook answered frowning as to why Jimin was smiling at his reply .

" It is one of my bars, i don't want to use any power on you but you gotta stay with us for dinner",Jimin answered truthfully. He didn't want to make Jungkook feel oppressed or under pressure but a night can never hurt right?

"Okay," Jungkook answered after a while of thinking.

"Besides ,its on a Friday,so lemme make some calls real fast, i will meet you at the dining room", Jimin said.

The child on his arms, in the crook of his neck, had already stopped crying ,and Jimin looked at her finally," I am sorry,baby, i will make it up to you okay? Whatever you want ask Daddy,"

The small girl nodded, smiling, as Jimin wiped her tears "Okay, Daddy, i will ".

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise baby",.....he kissed her forehead , hugging her again." Daddy loves you so much okay?".

"Okay", she answered tightening her arms around him warmly.

" What about us ?!",Woonie playfully glared at both the two, still in Jungkooks' arms.

Jimin chuckled , before walking over to the pair and bringing them into a family hug. Both his children giggling.
He felt complete. Even after all those five years. It was definitely worth waiting.
He had three blessings. Sometimes he wondered whether he would die with all that amount of money with no one to spend on.
But now, he would spend on them fully.

Both three went downstairs, with the direction of Woonie, where the meals were already being served, leaving Jimin upstairs, to talk with the manager under that bar.

He soon joined them, as they ate in peace, happinesses, contentment and satisfaction.

Hours later, with Jimin insisting, he took them at their place. Though pleased with where they were living he wasn't fully satisfied.

"Baby?,Are you sure the security is tight here? I don't want anything to happen to both of you", Jimin asked,after exiting his car, Minah in his arms, well Woonie clinging onto Jungkook. It was a sight for Jimin .

" Don't worry Jimin, we are safe here, i promise".Jungkook replied, smiling at Jimin's worried face.

"But, how about my place?It gets lonely, and its big, it has security ,....When will you agree to my proposal kookie?", Jimin asked, frowning as he followed Jungkook in the hallways to a small house. He had insisted ever since they got in the car, that Jungkook and his child can live in his house. Better company for him and Woonie.

" I will think about it...... ",he replied, as he welcomed Jimin to his small abode. It wasn't much compared to Jimin's expensive mansion, but for both of them , it was enough.

" Okaay, can we sleep here for the night?",Jimin suddenly asked.

Wide-eyed, Jungkook turned around to face the unserious man ."What! I mean okay ,but will you sleep on the couch? ....The bed.... ",he scratched his nape before entering the bedroom where they shared with Minah.

He put Woonie there, then too Minah from Jimin's arms who was pouting before he tucked them in the bed.
It would only fit three people, and this worried Jungkook a little bit. " I can sleep on the couch ,"Jimin answered
the frowning Omega.

"But first, can we have a word baby?", Jimin asked.

Well hello, this book is almost coming to an end,and then i will hopefully start on another one .....
I will give a brief take on how i want the book to be ,and then you can comment, ask me to add anything or even suggest.

Thank you for the 2k reads! I love you all!