"I don't know Honey-Don't worry! I'll watch him like a hawk"she cut Norie off.

"I just don't want to worry you-"

"Norie darling she's giving us a chance to sleep, please say yes"Levi spoke as he sat up.

Norie looked at him and back at Hange who smiled, she sighed and says "fine..."

After waiting a few minutes, Eren pulled away and Norie wiped his mouth with his small blue rag, she took the chance to softly place him in her friend's arms.

The baby felt the familiar arms leave his body making him scrunch his face up and his arms and legs started moving around

"There see? Everything is fine!"Hange spoke in happiness.

The couple breathed out in relief.

"That's amazing...I can't wait to sleep-"

Norie cut herself off when she fell back but Levi caught her in time, she snored softly making him sigh and carried her over his shoulder.

"Watch him fourth eyes, I swear I'll throw you into the neighbors pool if you don't"Levi spoke as he walked down the hall and turned to his right to go up the stairs.

"You know I got you both! Go! Sleep!"Hange responded as she saw them reach the top of the stairs and disappear around the corner.

------------------------

Levi placed Norie down on the bed and he laid next to her, he sighed and felt his body relax into the mattress. He wrapped an arm around Norie and they both fell asleep quickly.

After a minute they heard Eren cry out in shrieks making the couple sit up quickly as they heard Hange yelling:

"Levi! Norie! He's pulling my hair! He knows I'm not you! Help me!"

They sighed as Eren's cries got louder and they left the room as Hange yelled in pain.

-----------------------------

"Who's that?"Annie asked as her and the toddlers stared at a man around Norie's age talking to her in the main room.

"I don't know...but I don't like him..."Jean mumbled lowly as Connie lightly punched the palm of his hand with his fist with a glare.

The man and Norie laughed making Eren break apart two buildings blocks with a stern angry face.

"Why don't you guys like him?"Marco asked.

"Yeah, he doesn't seem mean"Historia responded.

"If you guys look closer you can see he's trying to take Norie away from us"Reiner mumbled and he took a sip of his sippy cup and slammed it onto the table.

"I don't like that"Bertholdt spoke after.

"Armin? What are you doing? "Sasha questions as she saw him by a white board.

"Checking how long it will take to get rid of him..."he started softly.

"And it will only take a few minutes..."Armin spoke as he slowly turned to them with a creepy smile making them back up.