Chapter 8

Today we are shooting the first episode.

We can be eliminated depending on our performance. We will be eliminated by 'cell'. The 'cell' are groups of 3 people, who are not necessarily in the same room. They are eliminated all together. There is a Japanese, a Korean and a Chinese inside.

I also learned that my cell is the only one to be a cell of four. I'm happy since my cell consists of Shana and Suyeon, as well as a Chinese girl called Fu Ya Ning. She's a little older than us, but she's super nice.

We are on a big stage. There are hundreds of cameras and hundreds of staff people. It's stressful.

All the cell were introduced and I was introduced as the 'foreigner of Girls Planet 999'.

Master Yeo Jingoo introduced himself.

Then they introduced the Kpop masters!! It's Tiffany and Sunmi!! I am a fan!

Some began to perform.

I'm the one who chose the song we're going to perform: "I will show you" by Ailee.

This is the song that introduced me to Kpop. My mother made me listen to it when I was little, she also loved this song. But she had no idea where it came from and in what language it was. When I started to be a teenager, I learned about the origin of this song and I discovered Kpop, at 15, also thanks to Produce 101.

Several groups passed and I was very impressed.

Three girls in particular: Shen Xiaoting, Kim Sein and Choi Yujin.

Yujin is a member of CLC, I stan them and it feels weird to see her there. Does that mean the band is going to disband?

Yeo Jingoo
ㅡWe will now welcome the following trainees: Shana, Ya Ning, Suyeon and Y/n.