Scarlett Bordeaux - Save The Sin

Start from the beginning

Scarlett:" Hehe oooh, now would you look at that? The shy guy is more than meets the eye."

Y/N:" It comes with the job."

Scarlett:" Definitly ticking all the right boxes so far. Let me take care of you."

Before Y/N could reply, Scarlett's soft lips were already trailing kisses down his neck. She wasn't taking No for an answer any time soon as Y/N didn't stop her either, instead running his hands over her perfect curves. They exchanged pleasentries for a start with many people wishing it would be them in Scarlett's room. Getting to her ass, Y/N couldn't resist giving the cheeks a nice squeeze and a slap to see them jiggle which made Scarlett giggle.

Scarlett:" Someone who knows what he wants. You excite me, Y/N."

Y/N:" There's just something about you. I don't know what it is."

Scarlett:" Let's find out, shall we~?"

She winked and got off of Y/N, standing just a few feet away from him as she began to take her lingerie off

She winked and got off of Y/N, standing just a few feet away from him as she began to take her lingerie off. Her body had no flaws whatsoever as the top slowly slipped off and revealed her big, round breasts to him. Her nipples were slightly hard as well at this point, but neither of them had a problem with that. Instead, Scarlett dropped her panties and showed off her fully shaven pussy.

Scarlett:" I know I haven't given opportunities to many men, but you're a different caliber."

Y/N:" In what way?"

Scarlett:" Well, you're slowly but surely building your own harem with women from different wrestling companies. I've seen you with several ladies before my tenure with WWE ended. Only few can accomplish this."

Y/N:" I guess I'm just someone they need."

Scarlett:" Oh, I do need you~."

This time around, Scarlett got onto her knees and undid Y/N's belt before pulling his jeans and boxers down. It happened so quick that Y/N had a hard time following along until she wrapped her delicate hand around his member and slowly jerked him off. This definitly was something else, but boy, Y/N had to count himself lucky. Apparently Kross was off to Mexico for some shows, so he wouldn't disturb them and kill Y/N in a fit of rage.

 Apparently Kross was off to Mexico for some shows, so he wouldn't disturb them and kill Y/N in a fit of rage