"Today morning I got a call from my friend, she said the reason behind my absence for a month is because my father is dead who is indeed alive.." I paused.

He was listening to me intently as I continued.

"...why did you inform that my father was dead who is indeed alive?" My own voice was foreign to me, it was so low because of fear I have.

I got out of my room like a lioness and here I'm sitting like a freaking pussy cat.

I wanna cry...

Ahhh..

He pursed his lips together,
"I didn't get any better reason to inform them about your one month leave." All I wanted to do now was smash his head on the table but sadly I couldn't as I was just a pussy cat sitting infront of a murderous lion.

He could have informed them that I broke my leg or head..

"I know you are thinking we could have given some other reasons like you broke your arm or something.." I nodded.
"..but if we did give them that reason, your colleagues would want to meet you thinking that your in New York because you'll obviously see a doctor in New York. A source of mine found out that your parents live in Florida, so your father's fake death was perfect to inform them because your colleagues wouldn't come to Florida to see you and our secret will be a secret."

He had some sense in it..

I nodded.

"So anymore doubts?" He asked as I shook my head.

I got up from the couch and headed towards my room to have some sleep because my head was a complete mess.

........

It was my third day in Hawaii as I was having my breakfast which was french toast and sausages by the way. As usual king wasn't here, he left for his office early. Daria poured some juice in my glass as I flashed a smile.

"Thank you!" She smiled back and sprinted towards the kitchen.

After having my breakfast I ascended upstairs. It was getting boring, going to my room and doing nothing. I didn't even get a tour to this beautiful vintage house.

Atleast I can give myself a tour to the upper floor of the house..

Nice idea.

Daria comes upstairs once in a while. I'm the only one who stays there. Even king isn't here.

A mischievous smile formed on my lips as I reached upstairs. There were four doors, one was my room. Adjacent to my room was another door. I turned the door knob as the door opened, it was a room, a beautiful room just like mine with a different concept of interior, even the bathroom was beautiful with a unique concept.

I exited the room and opened the other wooden door which was beside the previous room. It was also a beautiful bedroom with white satin sheets draped on the bed and white curtains hung at the either sides of the wall.

Now remaining was the last door, which was at the end of the corridor. I slowly walked towards it and reached it.

I turned the door knob but it was locked, I glanced down at the door knob and saw a golden colour key inserted inside the keyhole.

So the key is here, I can open this room..

Why is it locked?

Is it safe to get in here?

All these thoughts were in my head when my subconsciousness a.k.a inner Naomi kicked in.

Don't go..

Why not?

What if it's a room to keep the dead bodies?

Just a peek, nothing more.

What if it's a red room?

Even more excited to see what's in here.

Curiosity killed the cat.

Cat has nine lives.

Your curiosity is what brought you here.

I stopped and stared at the wooden door as a wicked smile formed on my lips.

I've already fallen into the dark pit, Why not take a chance. Afterall I love adventures.

I grinned.

Oh god!!

With that my subconsciousness shutted up and I slowly turned the key before opening the wooden door.

As the door opened, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped onto the floor as I almost fainted seeing what was inside.

_______________________